PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JRC connection SIC mainline and carp boxes

3 posters

Go down

JRC connection SIC mainline and carp boxes Empty JRC connection SIC mainline and carp boxes

Post  Alex Makk Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Well i have brought a spool of this today and i am very pleased with it Smile it's very similar to 'Kell's line' but in a green colour..It's usually bout £10-15 a spool of 1200m but i got it for £6....JRC connection SIC mainline and carp boxes Lg_jrc-connection-sic-copolymer-linei have also brought one of these Carp accesory box and it looks the job for someone like me who's having a go for carp all tackle bits and bobs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
JRC connection SIC mainline and carp boxes Carp-Accessory-Sets-2
I would recommend............... Very Happy

Alex
A.K.A MrMakk
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

JRC connection SIC mainline and carp boxes Empty Re: JRC connection SIC mainline and carp boxes

Post  Bazz Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:02 pm

looks good.. Very Happy

The pond where you & I caught the Pike is rumoured to hold a few good uns Wink Basketball

Bazz

Back to top Go down

JRC connection SIC mainline and carp boxes Empty Re: JRC connection SIC mainline and carp boxes

Post  Alex Makk Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:57 am

Bazz wrote:looks good.. Very Happy

The pond where you & I caught the Pike is rumoured to hold a few good uns Wink Basketball

true a lad who use to go to my school was there and he caught a nice double common........my problem is the rigs (Bolt rig, helicopter etc. i really dont get any of em) scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch and that the pond is a bit popular with carpers.... cherry cherry
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

Back to top Go down

JRC connection SIC mainline and carp boxes Empty rigs

Post  essox_lucius1 Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:26 pm

remember kiss Keep It Simply Simple lol its the bait and putting it in right area that counts the new zippedy dooh dah rigs are not all ways the best
essox_lucius1
essox_lucius1

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Makk Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:26 pm

essox_lucius1 wrote:remember kiss Keep It Simply Simple lol its the bait and putting it in right area that counts the new zippedy dooh dah rigs are not all ways the best

I have both my rods set on a safety bolt rig..........I'm going to fish both and use sweetcorn on one and on the other........I quiet dont know scratch scratch I'll probably pick something random up....it may catch Laughing
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down