LOWER PRICE/SWAP OPTIONS Daiwa Dictator Nev Fickling Rod

Go down

LOWER PRICE/SWAP OPTIONS Daiwa Dictator Nev Fickling Rod Empty LOWER PRICE/SWAP OPTIONS Daiwa Dictator Nev Fickling Rod

Post  tootall on Sat May 08, 2010 2:41 pm

I have a Diawa Dictator Neville Fickling Signature Rod (Amorphous Powermesh Whisker) 3lb TC - only seen the bank 3 times - I've been searching for one to match it up with for ages to no avail, and have found i've been happy using my greys rods for all my deadbaiting this winter, so i'm wondering if anyone wants to make me an offer for it because it'll probably just get left sat in my garage gathering dust otherwise.

It looks like new still, but I've lost the fabric sleeve for it but can probably find another that's suitable...(one on way from nickcarpy hopefully Wink )

If you know owt about deadbait rods you'll know these are one of the best. Immaculate condition.

SEE POST FURTHER DOWN FOR NEW PRICE / POSSIBLE SWAPS ETC - THANKS LADS

Last edited by tootall on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
tootall
tootall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOWER PRICE/SWAP OPTIONS Daiwa Dictator Nev Fickling Rod Empty Re: LOWER PRICE/SWAP OPTIONS Daiwa Dictator Nev Fickling Rod

Post  Alex Makk on Sat May 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Just out the question how much is that rod worth, i seem to have found a link where they sell at a hundred cookies(£100)..............
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

View user profile http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

LOWER PRICE/SWAP OPTIONS Daiwa Dictator Nev Fickling Rod Empty Re: LOWER PRICE/SWAP OPTIONS Daiwa Dictator Nev Fickling Rod

Post  tootall on Sat May 08, 2010 5:52 pm

you're about on the money with that Makk - i got it for £140 brand new last year. I have seen the Kevin Nash signature carp ones (practically same rods) going on ebay for anywhere between £70 and £90 but they were how can i put it...well used.
tootall
tootall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Makk on Sat May 08, 2010 6:09 pm

have you considered ebaying it?..you might strike gold.............if no one on here doesn't want it.
i sold my little daiwa TD reel for £25.....and that was at £18 profit
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall on Sat May 08, 2010 6:18 pm

yeah - asking around the forums first though. Very Happy
tootall
tootall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Makk on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:47 pm

still got em, ?????
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Only the one mate...only ever had one.
tootall
tootall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 pm

tootall wrote:I have a Diawa Dictator Neville Fickling Signature Rod (Amorphous Powermesh Whisker) thats only seen the bank twice - I've been searching for one to match it up with for ages to no avail, and have found i've been happy using my greys rods for all my deadbaiting this winter, so i'm wondering if anyone wants to make me an offer for it because it'll probably just get left sat in my garage gathering dust otherwise.

It looks like new still, but I've lost the fabric sleeve for it but can probably find another that's suitable...

If you know owt about deadbait rods you'll know these are one of the best.

Just to let you know i'm not gonna let it go if i don't get an offer close to what its worth so don't take the p**s please with silly offers... Cool
tootall
tootall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 pm

tootall ive got the rod bag from the nash ones,not sure if same but yours for free if that helps you? Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm

nickcarpy wrote:tootall ive got the rod bag from the nash ones,not sure if same but yours for free if that helps you? Very Happy

Nick you're a gent. If you could pm me i will give you my address and i will pay you for postage etc. Thanks mate. Very Happy
tootall
tootall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:33 pm

its the blue bag with name all over it?yours anyway fella Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:50 pm

nickcarpy wrote:its the blue bag with name all over it?yours anyway fella Very Happy

sounds right mate Smile cheers.
tootall
tootall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:02 am

Still available for sale and now reduced to £75 to forum members - bargain!

OR willing to swap for any of the following:

A decent carp barrow
A pait of decent baitrunners
Chub vizor 1 man overwrap
Decent 3 rod pod
Day shelter with overwrap etc

....PM me with anything you might have that you think i might be interested in Laughing ...i would rather it go to someone off this forum if possible Very Happy

Nick - sorry i forgot to pm my address for the rod bag...doing it now Wink
tootall
tootall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Webster on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Tootall, have you tried this link?

http://www.predatorpublications.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1292266799/8

Andy

Andy Webster

View user profile http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Andy Webster wrote:Tootall, have you tried this link?

http://www.predatorpublications.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1292266799/8

Andy

No andy, but thanks i will try now Smile
tootall
tootall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KevBerry on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:59 pm

tootall wrote:Still available for sale and now reduced to £75 to forum members - bargain!

OR willing to swap for any of the following:

A decent carp barrow
A pait of decent baitrunners
Chub vizor 1 man overwrap
Decent 3 rod pod
Day shelter with overwrap etc

....PM me with anything you might have that you think i might be interested in Laughing ...i would rather it go to someone off this forum if possible Very Happy

Nick - sorry i forgot to pm my address for the rod bag...doing it now Wink

pm sent ,mate

KevBerry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Thanks andy i think its sorted Smile
tootall
tootall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Webster on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:38 pm

PIKEANGLER

CONNECTING PEOPLE lol!

Happy to be of help Tootall.

Andy Webster

View user profile http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  KevBerry on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:45 pm

cheque is on its way mate Very Happy

KevBerry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:40 pm

not forgot that bag mate,do you want me to send it direct to kev?just not had time to go to me dads for it yet
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 pm

nickcarpy wrote:not forgot that bag mate,do you want me to send it direct to kev?just not had time to go to me dads for it yet

up to Kev really - i have a generic cloth bag for it to put it in before i tube it up for delivery, but if kev still wants it then i guess it would be best. He said on phone he doesnt use them so perhaps not... Question
tootall
tootall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Andy Webster wrote:PIKEANGLER

CONNECTING PEOPLE lol!

Happy to be of help Tootall.

Feeling all warm inside Anders?
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KevBerry on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:22 pm

tootall wrote:
nickcarpy wrote:not forgot that bag mate,do you want me to send it direct to kev?just not had time to go to me dads for it yet

up to Kev really - i have a generic cloth bag for it to put it in before i tube it up for delivery, but if kev still wants it then i guess it would be best. He said on phone he doesnt use them so perhaps not... Question

Many thanks but i really dont use rod bags, when the rods get made up its about every other year the reel comes off so I can service and clean it, nice of you to offer Kev

KevBerry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down