Spider Wire Braid

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  Alex Makk on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Any news of this braid paddy?????
avatar
Alex Makk

Posts : 1422
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  paddy pike on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:10 pm

MrMakk wrote:Any news of this braid paddy?????

Hi Alex, Yes as you can see i have the braid and its on my reels, Just need to get out to wet the line, But it feels like really good stuff, Will let you know how it performs with a Spikey on Very Happy So far so good though mate,

avatar
paddy pike

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 63
Location : Southport

View user profile http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  Alex Makk on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 pm

paddy pike wrote:

Hi Alex, Yes as you can see i have the braid and its on my reels, Just need to get out to wet the line, But it feels like really good stuff, Will let you know how it performs with a Spikey on Very Happy So far so good though mate,


that looks decent,
Have you tied it to anything yet?
what was delivery like?
avatar
Alex Makk

Posts : 1422
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  paddy pike on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:15 pm

MrMakk wrote:
paddy pike wrote:

Hi Alex, Yes as you can see i have the braid and its on my reels, Just need to get out to wet the line, But it feels like really good stuff, Will let you know how it performs with a Spikey on Very Happy So far so good though mate,


that looks decent,
Have you tied it to anything yet?
what was delivery like?
All i can say about delivery is EXCELENT, No sooner ordered than it was delivered, I have a 56LB weight that coal men used on the wagons, And i tied the line to it and used a piece of wood as a rod, Dont want to damage my own rods like do i, But this line lifted it no probs, So i am happy with the total outcome mate,
avatar
paddy pike

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 63
Location : Southport

View user profile http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  kell on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:53 am

paddy what bait did you use for the coal mans wieght ? was it a bit of coalie ? Very Happy
avatar
kell

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2009-01-03
Age : 54
Location : woodlands,doncaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  paddy pike on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 am

kell wrote:paddy what bait did you use for the coal mans wieght ? was it a bit of coalie ? Very Happy
lol! lol! lol! More like a minor bird lol! lol! lol!
avatar
paddy pike

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 63
Location : Southport

View user profile http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  Alex Makk on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:26 pm

I never actually went for some of that braid paddys got,
But i doesn't mean i didnt get any braid to try for deadbaiting,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170599954703&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_949

whos a lucky boy eh,
avatar
Alex Makk

Posts : 1422
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  KlausS on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 pm

I prefer Power Pro braid line. I used SpiderWire (Stealth Braid) before but i realize that Power Pro is much better for me. I think that PowerPro is much smoother then SpiderWire braid.

KlausS

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Munich

View user profile http://www.izzicarhire.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  craigpix2000 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:54 pm

power pro for me aswell a little more expencive but ive confidence in it and never had a problem yet with it Very Happy
avatar
craigpix2000

Posts : 263
Join date : 2009-11-23
Location : wakefield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  KlausS on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Has onyone used Japan braid yet? I think they are much more expensice then PowerPro, SpiderWire, Fireline, etc. In my country (Germany) japan braid are become more and more popular but they costs at least 2 times more then US braids.

KlausS

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Munich

View user profile http://www.izzicarhire.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  matt859 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:23 pm

paddy pike wrote: Very Happy Just respooled my reels with some 30Lb braid, "Spider wire" I only use this because Gordie Burton recomended it and was sponsered buy the company when it first came out, I have used heavy Braid in the past, But just fancy'd somthing lighter, Does any one else use this braid, or poundage Cool

why dont you use the stuff that the company who sponsers him now sell?
avatar
matt859

Posts : 435
Join date : 2011-12-20
Age : 53
Location : rugby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  paddy pike on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:53 pm

matt859 wrote:
paddy pike wrote: Very Happy Just respooled my reels with some 30Lb braid, "Spider wire" I only use this because Gordie Burton recomended it and was sponsered buy the company when it first came out, I have used heavy Braid in the past, But just fancy'd somthing lighter, Does any one else use this braid, or poundage Cool

why dont you use the stuff that the company who sponsers him now sell?
I thought he was still sponcered by spider wire, I will ask him when i see him Very Happy The old todger Very Happy
avatar
paddy pike

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 63
Location : Southport

View user profile http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spider Wire Braid

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum