raining again

Go down

raining again Empty raining again

Post  Andy Webster on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Wow we are having a lot of rain over here. The rivers will be pushing through. It reminds me of 2007 when the water was bubbling up through the drains. Hope that doesn't happen again. Last winter we froze. Could be that this winter we flood.

Andy Webster

http://www.pikeangler.co.uk

Back to top Go down

raining again Empty Re: raining again

Post  craigpix2000 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:35 pm

we had it really heavy on friday needless to say i blanked most of the waters near me switch off when it rains either that or im just crap lol
do u lads find a difrence when it rains to your catch rate ive had fishe before and after but never during Question
craigpix2000
craigpix2000

Back to top Go down

Post  tackle tart on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:08 pm

although we,ve had rain its not been as heavy as they forecast for the weekend

craigpix2000 Today at 8:35 pm
do u lads find a difrence when it rains to your catch rate ive had fishe before and after but never during

pike yes ! zander no!

i do notice a diffence when i,m fishing shallower water and if i,m going in wet conditions from a start of a session i fish deeper water but it all depends on how hard its raining

hope we don,t get alot of rain this winter but i don,t mind if we get frost though shouldn.t effect my zandering to much

i don,t want to see it like this again made fishing difficult

raining again Frostyfens066

even though it was bad i did manage to find some fishing during the frosty conditions

raining again Snowzed024

tackle tart
tackle tart

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:29 pm

I have noticed a considerable effect the rainwater has on catch rates. During the summer I went night fishing to a local canal and had a total of 19 bream but a few weeks later (after a fair bit of rain) caught just 2 from the same place using same tactics. Coincidence?

I personally think it was directly to do with the amount of rainwater entering the system. Either that or I'm a cr4p angler What a Face
Lefty
Lefty

Back to top Go down

Post  BradfordLad on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:02 am

Well out for my first Pike session of 2010 on my local still water.I have never seen it as high up by 2ft and chocolate brown.Needless to say i didn't do anything.Going again today with the smelly stuff.
BradfordLad
BradfordLad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum