4play.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4play.......

Post  greg on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:44 pm

does anyone know where i can buy 4Play Lipsculls. for the new softbaits.
avatar
greg

Posts : 666
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 51
Location : SCOTLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  deadbait on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:51 pm

harrissportsmail have them i was out with the 9cm ones this morning had a jack first cast on the ultra light rod Very Happy
avatar
deadbait

Posts : 331
Join date : 2009-01-21
Location : batley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  adie1200 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Heres one

Linky

Wink Very Happy

Adie
avatar
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3445
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 60
Location : Doncaster

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  greg on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

deadbait wrote:harrissportsmail have them i was out with the 9cm ones this morning had a jack first cast on the ultra light rod Very Happy


i'd been looking for them on their site with no luck..
have you got the bigger ones deadbait, for pike. whats your honest opinion of them.

were you useing a scull or jighead. sorry for the questions but ,shy bairns get nae sweeties.
avatar
greg

Posts : 666
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 51
Location : SCOTLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  greg on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:07 pm

adie1200 wrote:Heres one

Linky

Wink Very Happy

Adie


thankyou Wink
avatar
greg

Posts : 666
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 51
Location : SCOTLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  deadbait on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm

greg wrote:
deadbait wrote:harrissportsmail have them i was out with the 9cm ones this morning had a jack first cast on the ultra light rod Very Happy


i'd been looking for them on their site with no luck..
have you got the bigger ones deadbait, for pike. whats your honest opinion of them.

were you useing a scull or jighead. sorry for the questions but ,shy bairns get nae sweeties.

ha ha no worries mate i got a pack of the 9cm ones and 2 packs of the 19cm ive only used the 9cms so far mounted on 2gram finesse jig heads and there really good the 19cm ones look the dogs aswell i got zander and firetiger and they look like they would catch if you fished them on a paternoster rig like a deadbait Very Happy 10/10 for me the real test will be in the morning when i use them Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
deadbait

Posts : 331
Join date : 2009-01-21
Location : batley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  greg on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:22 pm

deadbait wrote:
greg wrote:
deadbait wrote:harrissportsmail have them i was out with the 9cm ones this morning had a jack first cast on the ultra light rod Very Happy


i'd been looking for them on their site with no luck..
have you got the bigger ones deadbait, for pike. whats your honest opinion of them.

were you useing a scull or jighead. sorry for the questions but ,shy bairns get nae sweeties.

ha ha no worries mate i got a pack of the 9cm ones and 2 packs of the 19cm ive only used the 9cms so far mounted on 2gram finesse jig heads and there really good the 19cm ones look the dogs aswell i got zander and firetiger and they look like they would catch if you fished them on a paternoster rig like a deadbait Very Happy 10/10 for me the real test will be in the morning when i use them Very Happy Very Happy



thanks again deadbait. i'll read about your catch tomorrow Very Happy
avatar
greg

Posts : 666
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 51
Location : SCOTLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  adie1200 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 pm

They sound good Deadbait Very Happy Very Happy
Let us know how you get on with them i might just invest in some myself Wink Very Happy Very Happy

Adie
avatar
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3445
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 60
Location : Doncaster

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  patch on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:18 pm

avatar
patch

Posts : 460
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  deadbait on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 am

well i used the big 4plays on sunday and was really impressed with them didnt catch as the pike were just not having it Evil or Very Mad

heres a little vid ive made of them trolled at the side of the boat Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIZK82IXZrA
avatar
deadbait

Posts : 331
Join date : 2009-01-21
Location : batley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  greg on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 pm

there's always next time deadbait. thay do look good in the water tho
avatar
greg

Posts : 666
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 51
Location : SCOTLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  Andy Macfarlane on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 am

Never has sniff on one but I know people like them, so it's got to be me.

One of my favourite lures is the Ace Sweet Shad 66 and that spent about 4 years dry as a bone because I was convinced it was crap. I gave it a bash one day and the pike were climbing up the line. Used it loads of times now and it's well become a first/second line of attack. I should try taking a picture of it. It looks like it's been up in front of a firing squad.
avatar
Andy Macfarlane

Posts : 1879
Join date : 2008-08-13
Location : Glasgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  noodle on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:11 pm

deadbait wrote:well i used the big 4plays on sunday and was really impressed with them didnt catch as the pike were just not having it Evil or Very Mad

heres a little vid ive made of them trolled at the side of the boat Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIZK82IXZrA

ive tried them today with the lipskulls, underwhelmed isnt the word, the dont sit up right roll all over the place, i corrected it by adding a weight to the underside inside the skull
avatar
noodle

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2008-08-29
Age : 42
Location : nwest england

View user profile http://pacregion31.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 4play.......

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum