a quick 24hr session

Go down

a quick 24hr session  Empty a quick 24hr session

Post  craigpix2000 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Well saturday morning couldn't come quick enough we was on our way to the lake at 8am and after a quick sarnie shop stop we was there
a quick 24hr session  1c224c72
there was a couple of lads allready on the pegs we was going to fish so we just waited it out (we was a little early) having a natter wit kelly and the rest of the lads as they arived

It was soon time to get on the pegs and i was verry impressed with what was waiting for us on
Peg 6 and 7
Titan 2 Man
Indulgence Wideboy Bedchair
Indulgence Mark 4 Bedchair
Indulgence Big Daddy Chair
Indulgence Sub Lo Chair
2 x Pocket Pod
Flat Mat
Monster Sling
Weigh Tripod
Refresh Water Bucket
a quick 24hr session  0261a8c5
a quick 24hr session  288b5341
i was verry impressed with the titan its a propper peice of kit verry roomy and what can i say about the wideboy bedchair I WANT 1 lol the best nites sleep ive had on the bank apart from jasons snoring lol

The rods where soon out i had 1 out on pinaple pop up and my other rod out dna baits slk on the bottom fished over a bag of hole and broken boilies the banter was flowing like normal and it was soon tea time not a touch so far so i ate the kebab and cast them back in same spot with a little top up..
a quick 24hr session  69827daf
Nite time came round and into bed i got well this is the first time ive shared a bivvy before and honestly never again lol jason can snore louder than anything on this earth a crossbetween a badger and a wild boar getting jiggy lol it ws a good laugh tho i half expected him saying ( LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER HUHUHUHUH) propper darth vader style lol
a quick 24hr session  9c9ca833
i was awoken at 4am with a screaming run so out of the cumfy bed and sleeping bag and played the fish straight in but it give me a rite kicking on bank lol i will put the pic up when jason sends me it it weighd 12lb

Back to bed i went for a bit more shut eye and a couple of hours again i was in again the slk was working again for me deffo my chosen bait for this year
this time a nice fight and even harder tail slapping than before them carp dont half go nuts on the bank lol this time it was a nice 14lb'er
a quick 24hr session  42b481a4
that was the best pic of that fish jasons camera died so had to use the fone and id forgot my camera Sad

so overall a quick 24hr session half the gear to lug and a good laugh what more could i ask for a couple of fish and for the same price as any other peg the kitted out pegs are gunna be booked all the time there simply quality some may think its an advertisment gimmic for nash but it works because im deffo getting a wideboy bedchair lol
just to add this is a water in yorkshire £20 for 24hrs and 3 of the pegs have been kitted out all u need to bring are rods/reels terminal and sleeping bag and net and any food but theres local supermarkets and takeaways near by if any body wants to know the lake please pm me due to the no naming policy on the site its a lovely lake
craigpix2000
craigpix2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

a quick 24hr session  Empty Re: a quick 24hr session

Post  nickcarpy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:16 pm

good reading pal!bet you going back there!!hear a few good reports on dna baits Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  craigpix2000 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 pm

ye i go there quite alot mate and the dna gear is great stuff slk is my faveourite but the ocean x is ment to be doing really well everywhere especially france Wink
craigpix2000
craigpix2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tackle tart on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 pm

a nice read craig and well done on the carp ,always good to have a good social with a mate and catch as well

although i,m prepped and the new rods really look the business i can,t wait to cast them out a christen them (hopefully Smile )
i,m still undesided where to actually fish as i,ve got a choice of three lakes to fish
tackle tart
tackle tart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Well done Craig Wink Very Happy Very Happy Nice fish good company and it looks a cracking place mate Very Happy What more can you ask for Very Happy

Adie
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Good luck Kev where ever you decide to go Wink Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin