PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JRC 60" Oval Brolly

4 posters

Go down

JRC 60" Oval Brolly Empty JRC 60" Oval Brolly

Post  sve170 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Has anyone used the JRC 60" Oval brolly????, is it any good, what sort of quality is the material etc...
Do not have any tackle shops near my home so can only see pics from online sites.

cheers

Mike

sve170

Back to top Go down

JRC 60" Oval Brolly Empty Re: JRC 60" Oval Brolly

Post  nickcarpy Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 pm

they are good and same as the angling intel one,after one myself Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

Post  sve170 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:31 pm

I have been using the Nash 60" profile Plus, only bought it last december but after only two sessions both in the rain it started leaking at the lower end of every rib......a teriffic bit of kit with loads of room and very easy to set up, but was not impressed at all as Nash kit is usually top notch quality.

Got it from Erics angling and they immediately offered the JRC as an alternative as the Nash is now discontinued, i think i just got a bad one as all online reviews for the Nash are excellent.

Have also been using a Nash quiver for about 15 years now and it will last another 15, the quality of it is amazing.

sve170

Back to top Go down

Post  kell Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 am

get the trakker it's awesome Very Happy
kell
kell

Back to top Go down

Post  Shad Rap Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:20 pm

sve170 wrote:I have been using the Nash 60" profile Plus, only bought it last december but after only two sessions both in the rain it started leaking at the lower end of every rib......a teriffic bit of kit with loads of room and very easy to set up, but was not impressed at all as Nash kit is usually top notch quality.

Got it from Erics angling and they immediately offered the JRC as an alternative as the Nash is now discontinued, i think i just got a bad one as all online reviews for the Nash are excellent.

Have also been using a Nash quiver for about 15 years now and it will last another 15, the quality of it is amazing.

Did you get a replacement????

I bought mine from Erics last December and have the same problem Mad

I studied mine in the rain and found out why the rain comes in. Upon closer inspection,the rain actually comes in through the sleeve that is inside the brolly - it's where the needle has gone through the fabric.

It basically looks like the thread isn't thick enough to fill the hole made by the needle.

My mate had a Trakker brolly and his does exactley the same!

Easy solution would be to get some clear silicone sealant and smear it on the stitching inside to fill the needle holes - i've not done this yet though as i haven't got round to it. To be honest i'm not that bothered as the rain only sits on the skirt inside anyway, it's not like it's running onto a groundsheet! Smile

Shad Rap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down