Honda UK on national television

Go down

Honda UK on national television

Post  adie1200 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi i got this PM off one of our members and thought one or two of you might be interested in it !

Adie

Apologies for contacting you out of the blue but according to our research you have a keen interest in fishing and its various techniques.

If our research is correct then we hope you will be interested in viewing the latest content created by Honda UK for their sponsorship of Channel 4 documentaries. Honda have created a stunning mini-documentary on night fishing and the life of a night-fisherman. Through this film Honda are hoping to raise awareness of this profession as well as Honda’s involvement in the industry.

On behalf of Honda UK we would like to share this film with you,
We would also be able to send you some nice images taken from the live shoot, all of which you are free to share with your online community if you feel it’s relevant.

I am conscious that the mini-documentary that we would like to share with you (on behalf of Honda UK) is airing tonight on Channel 4 at 9pm so if you would like to view it in advance of this, you will need the web address of where the film is available. www.honda.co.uk/stories

This is your last chance to see it before the TV broadcast. You can also use the link to view it after broadcast, if you happen to miss it.
Last month Honda (UK) launched another phase of its sponsorship of Channel 4 Documentaries, which consists of a series of mini-documentaries (to be used as clips on Channel 4) and a ‘take part’ competition. Both will be hosted on an online hub and feature on national television.

The latest mini-documentary created by Honda (UK) is “Night Fishing” and follows anglers who take their boat out in the dead of night (off the coast of Brixham) to catch fish using luminous lures. We think you’ll enjoy watching it and hope you’ll want to share it, too. We’d love to hear what you and your friends think of it.

Feel free to grab the embed code from the HondaVideo (https://www.youtube.com/user/HondaVideo) YouTube channel if you’d like to share it on PikeAnglers. Alternatively just point friends to the URL.

If you would like any further details about the competition or more content, just let me know and I can send you a full press release and some images.

Many Thanks,

Ilkut,

adie1200
Admin

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down