Winter 2011/2012 prediction

Go down

Winter 2011/2012 prediction

Post  Lefty on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm

I have been seing if I can find any info of what this year's Winter prediction will be and came across this:

http://globalcoolingnewiceageuk.blogspot.com/

Please read it and don't just jump to conclusions but take note of the evidence that is presented. Oh, and by the way, there are lots more people predicting the same but don't back it up with scientific evidence. This chap does.

Now, I know there will be people who will think it's all a load of mumbo jumbo and "what will be will be", but just take the time to read through the blog and take note of what his prediction was for this Summer. Pretty damn close I think you'll agree.

For those that remember my post last October, I mentioned the warmer global temperatures melting the ice caps and the huge amounts of freshwater diluting the effects of the Gulf Stream. Looks like it could be true as pointed out on the above link.

Oh, just before I go, have you noticed how all the energy companies are banging up their prices in time for Winter? They obviously know something that they reckon we don't. And they blame it on the wholesale price of gas going up.

Yeah, whatever. More than likely they also know the predictions too and are capitalising on the facts Rolling Eyes Suspect
Lefty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter 2011/2012 prediction

Post  Steve French on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Lefty, very interesting, maybe my 4x4 was a good investment Very Happy

Steve French

View user profile

Back to top Go down