Hello from the USA

Go down

Hello from the USA Empty Hello from the USA

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:41 am

Dear Sirs ,
Carp fishing is alive and well in the US . You are using techniques far beyond me but I catch my fair share of large fish . I've been studying your methods and I thank you for the info . My best this year is a 34 inch female . Of course I practice catch and release so if you come to Arizona you might catch her too . I also fish for striped bass and catfish and I find that reading of your exploits helps me there too . Thanks for the heads up on VB hooks (why didn't I think of that first ? ). Good luck to you .
Andy Vollmer , Goodyear Arizona USA .

Back to top Go down

Hello from the USA Empty Re: Hello from the USA

Post  stubbo on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:03 pm

Hello from the USA 20130610
5thvollmer wrote:Dear Sirs ,
Carp fishing is alive and well in the US . You are using techniques far beyond me but I catch my fair share of large fish . I've been studying your methods and I thank you for the info . My best this year is a 34 inch female . Of course I practice catch and release so if you come to Arizona you might catch her too . I also fish for striped bass and catfish and I find that reading of your exploits helps me there too . Thanks for the heads up on VB hooks (why didn't I think of that first ? ). Good luck to you .
Andy Vollmer , Goodyear Arizona USA .
i love catching bass
stubbo
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum