PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the deepest you have caught pike

4 posters

Go down

Whats the deepest you have caught pike Empty Whats the deepest you have caught pike

Post  northwest-piker Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 pm

hi lads what is the deepest you have had pike from, im fishing a lake this winter with depths up to 35 ft do you still catch on the bottom at that depth ? or would i be best fishing mid water in 35 ft, ive been on this weekend saturday i was fishing on the bottom in 10 ft and i lost one, today i fished in 20 ft and blanked just got five days to do at work now before i can get back out Crying or Very sad
northwest-piker
northwest-piker

Back to top Go down

Whats the deepest you have caught pike Empty Re: Whats the deepest you have caught pike

Post  noodle Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Around 80-90 feet i cant remember the exact depth but its around that depending on the water level
noodle
noodle

http://pacregion31.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Whats the deepest you have caught pike Empty Re: Whats the deepest you have caught pike

Post  Andy Macfarlane Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:16 pm

You'll catch pike at 35 feet no problem, although at this time of year, I'd still be fishing around the 5-10 foot mark. It's not Winter yet.
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy pike Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:32 pm

I think it was about 48 feet, But its that long ago i might have added 10 feet Very Happy
paddy pike
paddy pike

http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down