Long lining?

Go down

Long lining? Empty Long lining?

Post  kerbdodger on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi everyone,ive been away from the fishing for a while but im now getting prepared for the winter ahead.I live in oulton broad and today have been hearing stories of lines left out for pike by various people,as well as this the tale of 5 big fish found dead last winter on the broad.I prefer to fish elsewhere really as the ease of access here encourages too many inexperienced and wrongly motivated individuals.Anyone i got myself another boat and an engine next week ,bait freezer was bought today,new line is on ,just bait to stock up on now.
kerbdodger
kerbdodger

Back to top Go down

Long lining? Empty Re: Long lining?

Post  MAD BAD ANGLER on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:33 pm

that kind of thing is going off all over the country bud, Sad Sad Sad good luck with the fishing.

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy pike on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:46 pm

Pulled a longline out of the Sluice when checking the Pikers had the propper gear, Cut it into a hundred pieces and left it on the bank for its owners, Shocked
paddy pike
paddy pike

http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kerbdodger on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:57 pm

paddy pike wrote:Pulled a longline out of the Sluice when checking the Pikers had the propper gear, Cut it into a hundred pieces and left it on the bank for its owners, Shocked
I think the waveney has lost a lot of good fish due to this sort of thing.Another thing is people fishing over the railings onn caldecott rd in oulton broad,theres quite a drop to the water and the fish can,t be supported before being released.Also some are unhooking pike on the path without unhooking mats then chucking the fish back without the remotest of care involved.
kerbdodger
kerbdodger

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy pike on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:23 pm

kerbdodger wrote:
paddy pike wrote:Pulled a longline out of the Sluice when checking the Pikers had the propper gear, Cut it into a hundred pieces and left it on the bank for its owners, Shocked
I think the waveney has lost a lot of good fish due to this sort of thing.Another thing is people fishing over the railings onn caldecott rd in oulton broad,theres quite a drop to the water and the fish can,t be supported before being released.Also some are unhooking pike on the path without unhooking mats then chucking the fish back without the remotest of care involved.
Thats just barbarick
paddy pike
paddy pike

http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down