PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What sort of winter do you think we are going to have this season????

Go down

What sort of winter do you think we are going to have this season???? Empty What sort of winter do you think we are going to have this season????

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:22 am

Last winter was a disaster evrywhere was frozen solid. Lakes, canals, drains even rivers up in scotland were almost solid. Thats what happens when it hits minus 28. Its looking not bad so far this season infact i think ive had more fish already this year than the whole of last season.... And caught a bigger pike on my first trip this time than all off the last year. Whats everyone think the newyear is going to bring for the esox hunter???

Back to top Go down

What sort of winter do you think we are going to have this season???? Empty Re: What sort of winter do you think we are going to have this season????

Post  welsh piker Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Well last year was a frozen planet(lol). i fish a lot in the brecon beacons, last year was frozen, did go lot down pembroke way to fish, less cold down that part of wales, but i also fish a lot up in the forest of dean way, again not so cold, so im hoping that this year will be a lot less colder than last year, and so far it's looking ok. Cool
welsh piker
welsh piker

Back to top Go down