the monster's coming home

Go down

the monster's coming home

Post  doug6364 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:16 pm

oh well, after 3 days break from our 7 year old, she coming back tonight. my sis took here to eurodisney. me and the missus have never had it so good !!

weve been out everyday, restaurants in the evenings. just like old times. its cost a fortune, but well worth it !!

our peace is about to be shattered, but as much as a pain she is, ive missed the little bugger something rotten.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by doug6364 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
doug6364

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the monster's coming home

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:53 am

You should have said you missed her when she left i could have borrowed you 2 girls for a fortnight.... In fact you could have had the bloody wife aswell then i could of had some peace and quiet. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  matt859 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:37 pm

pikeslag wrote:You should have said you missed her when she left i could have borrowed you 2 girls for a fortnight.... In fact you could have had the bloody wife aswell then i could of had some peace and quiet. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

could I just borrow your wife perhaps Exclamation
matt859

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down