whats the dodgyest place uve fished????

Go down

whats the dodgyest place uve fished???? Empty Dodgiest venue fished

Post  Dazzler69 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:50 am

The dodgiest place I've fished is a reservoir called doe park in denholme. Came back to my car with all my gear to find six lads pinching my alloy wheels off it, the car was up in the air as they had managed to pull one wheel off with the aid of my jack and wheel brace the cheeky t**ts ! Needless to say there where a few obscenitys exchanged has they shot off in there cars with one of my wheels the jokers ! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by MAD BAD ANGLER on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : swear word)

Dazzler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

whats the dodgyest place uve fished???? Empty Re: whats the dodgyest place uve fished????

Post  skaman on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 am

Fished a 2 day sesh on a local loch with my 9yr old girl who was desparate to camp over night, the wife wanted me to fish close to the car park in case she had to come and pick up the wee yin if she got frightened and like you had the boy racers in ripping it up till about 3am and to make matters worse it was the start of November and a few of them were messing around with fireworks and ended up getting my wee girls pretty freeked out, but to give he credit she didn't want to go and has certainly not put her off for the future.

Stuart
skaman
skaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

whats the dodgyest place uve fished???? Empty Bad session

Post  Dazzler69 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Had to jack car back up in stages as the wheeless passenger front end was sunk into soft mud half way up the brake disk nightmare ! Managed to jack it up high enough eventually and put spare on ! Police turned up and was about as much use as a chocolate fire guard !! pale

Dazzler69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

whats the dodgyest place uve fished???? Empty Re: whats the dodgyest place uve fished????

Post  matt859 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Try a small drinking water reservoir on the edge of Kosovo during the height of the troubles. Pretty hairy at the time.
matt859
matt859

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hurricane on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Where I live there are a few,mostly park pools,Salford park(under spag junction),Lifford ressa,Swan pool and even Edgebaston reservior.
All of these venues have produced some realy big fish over the years but for most they are almost no go areas.
As a youngster I fished all these venues without a care in the world,
I still fish these venues on the odd occasion but even at my age the majority of nutters take one look and leave me alone Twisted Evil
hurricane
hurricane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

whats the dodgyest place uve fished???? Empty dodgy place

Post  doug6364 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:26 pm

The yobs round our way are much more sofisticated................they pinch the whole car cause they just wouldnt want to get their hands greasy !! lol! lol!
doug6364
doug6364

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jimlad on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:36 pm

A park lake in Middlesbrough, a Dawn start in summer in search of carp. Ended up with a drugged up alcoholic who was hellbent on killing swans and then, noticing me, decided i would be an interesting person to annoy.
jimlad
jimlad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:12 pm

jimlad wrote:A park lake in Middlesbrough, a Dawn start in summer in search of carp. Ended up with a drugged up alcoholic who was hellbent on killing swans and then, noticing me, decided i would be an interesting person to annoy.
some one tried that with me once but i lashed him in the canal p....k.............
stubbo
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  welsh piker on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 pm

To many to mention. Razz .worse was when unloading the car, went down by the bank to start fishing, then heard the car alarm go off Shocked . smashed back window.. tidy.. Mad . all happened within 2mins of getting there.. never been back.. but it looked a nice place.
welsh piker
welsh piker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:48 pm

fished a club water out in the sticks not really dodgy well i thought .Heard this car coming down the track to the water but at the end of it there is a barrier under lock and key members have keys any way heard all this shouting and banging seen these lads running off .....yes youve guessed it they set fire ti a volvo estate right in front of the barrier it was unreal how quick it went up then the petrol tank blow up and the tires so by the time the fire brigade came and put it out then pulled it out of the way then the police came took statements got in about midnight good job my car was the other side of the barrier scared the wife a bit...............
stubbo
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

whats the dodgyest place uve fished???? Empty AK-47

Post  gman0104 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:13 pm

In my teenage years I was fishing for pike and the troubles where in full flow in Northern Ireland. A helicopter landed in the field beside the river, and a few minutes later all hell broke loose with gun fire coming from everywhere. They crazy thing is i kept on fishing affraid
gman0104
gman0104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  craigpix2000 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:50 pm

A local lagoon near me in summer its like the bronx burnt out cars dodgey goings on in middle of nite but there is some good fish and as soon as you get to know the nutters your perfectly fine they dont like outsiders though lol
I remember 1 nite i was night fishing and a joyriding idiot decided to play games and speed upto the bivvys and then drift past them it was quite a worry laid there then seeing headlights heading towards your bivvy i had to park the car behid the bivvy just to soften the blow if he did come back and lost controll
I saw the headlights a second time and jumped out of the sleeping bag rubber mallet in hand lets just say he got close enogh to see the hammer (or me in just boxer shorts) and quickly reversed back and did 1 good job really because i would have launched it straight at the nutters windscreen and to make matters worse i blanked lol!
craigpix2000
craigpix2000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy pike on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 pm

When we were kids me and my brother sneeked accross two or three fields to get to the lake we had spotted some months earlyer, But we finaly got there after crossing ditches and barbed wire fences muddy pits and sneeking along what looked like a shallow trench,
Then just at sun up all hell broke loose, With soldiers shooting there SLRs and tanks coming over the small hills, Turned out we were right in the middle of the rifle and tank range, the long narrow trenches were in fact where the tanks had been running and the big muddy pits were the holes the tanks had made when fireing there shells,
We did the normal thing just like gman and kept on fishing but we were soon spotted and taken to the office by MPs, The good thing was the CO gave us permision to fish there under supervision and we went once a month for a couple of years, Shocked Very Happy

I like you Fermanah coat of arms gman Very Happy
paddy pike
paddy pike

View user profile http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down