WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  welsh piker on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:33 pm

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER 01218
with great thanks to peter. for helping me to get the pic's up. Smile Smile Smile
welsh piker
welsh piker

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 48
Location : wales

Back to top Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty Re: WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  stubbo on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:09 pm

nice fish pal well in Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Posts : 3676
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 56
Location : Warrington

Back to top Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty Re: WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  hurricane on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Tarted it up a bit for you WP.
WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Chris_11
hurricane
hurricane

Posts : 230
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : West midlands

Back to top Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty Re: WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  welsh piker on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:30 pm

lol! . Cheer's peter, i even look better in the 2nd photo. lol! lol! lol!
welsh piker
welsh piker

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 48
Location : wales

Back to top Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty Re: WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  stubbo on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:40 pm

welsh piker wrote: lol! . Cheer's peter, i even look better in the 2nd photo. lol! lol! lol!
you cant make it look bigger mate:lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stubbo
stubbo

Posts : 3676
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 56
Location : Warrington

Back to top Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty Re: WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  welsh piker on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 pm

stubbo wrote:
welsh piker wrote: lol! . Cheer's peter, i even look better in the 2nd photo. lol! lol! lol!
you cant make it look bigger mate:lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol! if only
welsh piker
welsh piker

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 48
Location : wales

Back to top Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty Re: WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  stubbo on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:02 pm

welsh piker wrote:
stubbo wrote:
welsh piker wrote: lol! . Cheer's peter, i even look better in the 2nd photo. lol! lol! lol!
you cant make it look bigger mate:lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol! if only
seriouly mate good fish Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Posts : 3676
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 56
Location : Warrington

Back to top Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty Re: WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  welsh piker on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Had planned to go west, but change of plan when i got up(3.30)this morning. so headed up the hills, had a good day stubbo, 3runs, 2 fish, i was lucky that someone walking was there when i caught that 1, to take my mug shot :lol!:fishing on my own today. . it's been fishing well the last 3wks. good reports coming from the lads.
welsh piker
welsh piker

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 48
Location : wales

Back to top Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty Re: WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  stubbo on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:20 pm

welsh piker wrote:Had planned to go west, but change of plan when i got up(3.30)this morning. so headed up the hills, had a good day stubbo, 3runs, 2 fish, i was lucky that someone walking was there when i caught that 1, to take my mug shot :lol!:fishing on my own today. . it's been fishing well the last 3wks. good reports coming from the lads.
most places seem to be picking up again after all that rain did,nt think that helped and that winds mate just to strong at times all in all not done to bad better than last year anyway:)
stubbo
stubbo

Posts : 3676
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 56
Location : Warrington

Back to top Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty Re: WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  welsh piker on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Yes, right there fella, all that rain did'nt help..and the wind.. forecast is good all week what ive seen. looking forward to next week,end.. Neutral
welsh piker
welsh piker

Posts : 348
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 48
Location : wales

Back to top Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty Re: WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  stubbo on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:53 pm

welsh piker wrote:Yes, right there fella, all that rain did'nt help..and the wind.. forecast is good all week what ive seen. looking forward to next week,end.. Neutral
1st day back at work tomorrow not looking forward to it but got to payb the bills pal might be out next weekend with the boat weather permitting......Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Posts : 3676
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 56
Location : Warrington

Back to top Go down

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER Empty Re: WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM PETER

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum