chat box useage

Go down

chat box useage Empty chat box useage

Post  matt859 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Ive just found the chat box. Does anyone use it?
matt859
matt859

Posts : 478
Join date : 2011-12-20
Age : 55
Location : rugby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chat box useage Empty Re: chat box useage

Post  plumb68 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:13 pm

nope
plumb68
plumb68

Posts : 368
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 50
Location : Nottingham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chat box useage Empty chat box usage

Post  doug6364 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 pm

I saw that matt, but havnt used it yet.

Will have to give it a try, guess its like msn messenger ?? or am i barking up the wrong tree ??
doug6364
doug6364

Posts : 689
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 55
Location : suffolk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chat box useage Empty Re: chat box useage

Post  stubbo on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 pm

doug6364 wrote:I saw that matt, but havnt used it yet.

Will have to give it a try, guess its like msn messenger ?? or am i barking up the wrong tree ??
that avatar cracks me up doug evertime i look at it
stubbo
stubbo

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 56
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chat box useage Empty Re: chat box useage

Post  plumb68 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:20 pm

if you click on it you will find your the only only on it
plumb68
plumb68

Posts : 368
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 50
Location : Nottingham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chat box useage Empty Re: chat box useage

Post  matt859 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:23 pm

me and hurricane got it up to a massive 2 just now. I guess that in order for it to work there needs to be a few in there
matt859
matt859

Posts : 478
Join date : 2011-12-20
Age : 55
Location : rugby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chat box useage Empty chat box usage

Post  doug6364 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:26 pm

stubbo wrote:
doug6364 wrote:I saw that matt, but havnt used it yet.

Will have to give it a try, guess its like msn messenger ?? or am i barking up the wrong tree ??
that avatar cracks me up doug evertime i look at it

You wait till tomorrow Stubbo, theres gonna be a special pic just for you !! lol! lol!
doug6364
doug6364

Posts : 689
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 55
Location : suffolk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chat box useage Empty Re: chat box useage

Post  stubbo on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:47 pm

doug6364 wrote:
stubbo wrote:
doug6364 wrote:I saw that matt, but havnt used it yet.

Will have to give it a try, guess its like msn messenger ?? or am i barking up the wrong tree ??
that avatar cracks me up doug evertime i look at it

You wait till tomorrow Stubbo, theres gonna be a special pic just for you !! lol! lol!
yes you wedged in that chair
stubbo
stubbo

Posts : 3600
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 56
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chat box useage Empty Re: chat box useage

Post  nickcarpy on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:33 am

just 2 can use the chatbox,it is quicker to chat on there than fill topics up when its just a nanter you want Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2008-11-03
Age : 47
Location : hatfield doncaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chat box useage Empty Re: chat box useage

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum