Moto gp / world superbikes

Go down

Moto gp / world superbikes

Post  doug6364 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:38 pm

It coming up to the new Motorcycle racing season. I am totally addicted to it and watch every race in MOTO GP, WSB, AND BSB. Just cant get enough.

Ive had bikes since i was 16 and only sept last year decided to knock it on the head after a few close calls !! ( Bloody Car Drivers ! ) So the bike is no more.

Where i live, its the local " Circuit" for Bikers. Superb, as they come past and then wind it open up the back roads. Sounds fantastic.

Anyone else addicted like me ? Very Happy

doug6364

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moto gp / world superbikes

Post  welsh piker on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Sorry doug, bikes aint for me. but it's rugby for me.

And yes, i did enjoy the rugby today Razz Razz . im watching it now. GWYCH. Gem gwgedlyd da.
welsh piker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  plumb68 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:05 pm

i love the bike racing, But after an incident where a lunatic doing 60 in a 30 near a school thought i was gonna pull out on him, (if he had not been speeding or just carried on he would not have fallen off) slammed his breaks on, front wheel slipped and he fell off claiming it was cos his tyres where cold, claimed off my insurance, i hate bikers grrrr
plumb68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:49 pm

I've been riding bikes for the best part of 38 years now and still love them even after a 120 mph impact with a car that that run into me from the side ( we were both doing 60 mph legally i might ad Very Happy ) but he should have stopped as i was on the main road and he was crossing it lol to say the least it hurt Shocked and still does 10 weeks in hospital and a good few more months to recover when i got home one leg less pale and a good few other injurys But its never stopped me from doing Anything Very Happy Very Happy it never stopped me from riding the bikes they just got bigger Very Happy
At the moment i'm down to a kawasaki gt550 after downsizing from a yamaha fj1200 last year But i do miss it so might be after a bigger bike again soon Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
Admin

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  doug6364 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Blimey Adie, thats horrific mate. Your certainly brave my old son !!

I had a kawasaki z 1000 2007 model. Big naked bar steward. Went like stink, and i could easily keep up with my mates on sportsbikes.

The trouble is, now spring is on its way, and the bikey boys are all out today ( sunday ), i feel my throttle hand twitching !!

Maybe when we move house, i might get a little putt putt to have a blast on. Who Knows ?

Mate of mines got an Fj. Lovely big bike that.
doug6364

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  plumb68 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:38 pm

I dont actually hate all bikers Smile
plumb68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  doug6364 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:32 pm

I,m sure you dont Plumb, but there are some nutters out there i,m afraid !

WSB from Philip island today, so gonna get a beer and watch the racing. Macau highlights on today as well.

doug6364

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down