tyram syndicate

Go down

tyram syndicate Empty tyram syndicate

Post  thecarpman666 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:09 pm

can any1 tell me about tyram syndicate water is it worth fishing for carp there im new up here so dont no the area Laughing
thecarpman666
thecarpman666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tyram syndicate Empty Re: tyram syndicate

Post  MAD BAD ANGLER on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 pm

dont know how much it costs now think its around 400. i used to fish it in the late 90,s some great fish in there. around 6 30s best 39. very weedy though.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tyram syndicate Empty TYRAM

Post  thecarpman666 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:37 am

MAD BAD ANGLER wrote:dont know how much it costs now think its around 400. i used to fish it in the late 90,s some great fish in there. around 6 30s best 39. very weedy though.
thanks for that mad bad angler i hope i can get to fish it. there are some pretty fish in there ive not long lived up here so im trying to find somewhere good to fish thanks for your info m8 tightlines bud
thecarpman666
thecarpman666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:43 pm

try mark gregorys westwoodside water mate,nice place and run by a carp angler!!some good twentys in from leny strain Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thecarpman666 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:40 pm

nickcarpy wrote:try mark gregorys westwoodside water mate,nice place and run by a carp angler!!some good twentys in from leny strain Very Happy
thanks for that m8 i will have a look at that nice pic to bud how big and where did you catch it Very Happy
thecarpman666
thecarpman666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:14 am

thats about 36/37lb,from 2oo5 abbey lakes Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thecarpman666 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 am

nickcarpy wrote:thats about 36/37lb,from 2oo5 abbey lakes Very Happy
very nice m8 good fish i looked at that woodside lake bud and there isnt nothing worth going for in there for me thanks only way for the suggestion im finding it hard to find somewhere up here but i wont give up lol thanks bud tightlines Very Happy
thecarpman666
thecarpman666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:30 pm

if your after thirtys round donny then i would start with tyham,depends where and how much you want to travel from donny?there is a few other waters near and within twenty five mile of donny thats done a brace of fortys but its not easy fishing by far and you might only get six fish a year Very Happy Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  plumb68 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:35 pm

nickcarpy wrote: but its not easy fishing by far and you might only get six fish a year Very Happy Very Happy
but if you only go 4 times a year that's pretty good Very Happy
plumb68
plumb68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:39 pm

plumb68 wrote:
nickcarpy wrote: but its not easy fishing by far and you might only get six fish a year Very Happy Very Happy
but if you only go 4 times a year that's pretty good Very Happy
there is that lol! lol! lol!
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thecarpman666 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:00 am

nickcarpy wrote:if your after thirtys round donny then i would start with tyham,depends where and how much you want to travel from donny?there is a few other waters near and within twenty five mile of donny thats done a brace of fortys but its not easy fishing by far and you might only get six fish a year Very Happy Very Happy
i dont mind traveling i live in york so if i have to to find the fish i will lol my pb over here is 48lb 4oz mirror called the pink1 i no im not going to find that but something near it would be good lol so it looks like tyram for me then if i can get in there Very Happy
thecarpman666
thecarpman666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 pm

the brace was 46 and 48 that swim together,the biggest was rummored to have been caught of 50lb 2 years ago[called pinky and the other called perky!!]there is a few backup big thirtys to Very Happy Very Happy think casper is the biggest in tyram if iam right? Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MAD BAD ANGLER on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:26 pm

pinky and perky think 1 if not both were found dead last year. not sure though, but 1 for deffo. casper in tyram is the big white mirror, 36 to 38. think the lake record fish is called little baz 39, and the old lake record fish was called scalley. nice fully scales mirror in there as well called AWOL around 25 to 28 plus at least 1 common over 30. dont forget there are also some good pike in there as well as ZANDER.
this fish was the lake record fish in 1996 SCALLEY at 30lb 6oz
tyram syndicate 401460916

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:26 am

deffo was alive last year gaz as was caught by a guy i know, Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thecarpman666 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:26 am

nickcarpy wrote:deffo was alive last year gaz as was caught by a guy i know, Very Happy
atleast theres some nice fish to go for a good strain to its a shame the big 1ns have gone belly up but still mid 30s are worth having hopefully i can get on there Laughing wots mesters lake like is it any good ive been looking at that to
thecarpman666
thecarpman666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:17 pm

the big girl was still alive late last year and a few of the big thirtys willbe fortys soon Very Happy Very Happy mesters is a good water,nice looking fish..owned by mark aswell..tickets sell out each year so get in early if you want one,or put your name on list Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  doug6364 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Isnt there sposed to be a "no naming of venues policy" on here, or does that only apply to piking ???????????????? just wondered lads ?? confused confused

Rules for one blah blah blah !!!
doug6364
doug6364

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Its mainly for piking unless its somewhere thats is ok with thier waters being advertised

Heres what it says in the no naming policy its there for anyone to read Wink Very Happy

This forum operates the following Venue Naming Policy.

Threads requesting information about how to fish or what pike are being caught from specific venues / waters will be closed. Replies should be by Private Message only.

Threads requesting general information about venues / waters are allowed at the discression of the moderator e.g. day ticket costs, directions, Forum fish-ins.

General posts that mention venues / waters will be edited at the discression of the moderator if it is felt that the information is too specific e.g. mention of specific areas and swims and what pike are being caught.

This policy operates to protect the pike and everyone's pike fishing from the pressure of over fishing that occurs when venues are named.

Do not be offended if your post is moderated.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Andy Webster
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  thecarpman666 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:48 pm

nickcarpy wrote:the big girl was still alive late last year and a few of the big thirtys willbe fortys soon Very Happy Very Happy mesters is a good water,nice looking fish..owned by mark aswell..tickets sell out each year so get in early if you want one,or put your name on list Very Happy
thats ok then sounds like thats the lake for me to sit on and give it a bash and see wot happens Very Happy yeah i looked at mesters i like the look of that to going to have to put my name down and see how long it takes for me to get in lol do you fish local nick or are you a busy man Very Happy Very Happy
thecarpman666
thecarpman666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:14 pm

just moved away from doncaster to worksop pal,yea busy but get odd days in here and there,in summer do odd night then pack up to go to work ect but needs must mate Very Happy Very Happy you got a pm pal Wink
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  doug6364 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:52 pm

adie1200 wrote:Its mainly for piking unless its somewhere thats is ok with thier waters being advertised

Heres what it says in the no naming policy its there for anyone to read Wink Very Happy

This forum operates the following Venue Naming Policy.

Threads requesting information about how to fish or what pike are being caught from specific venues / waters will be closed. Replies should be by Private Message only.

Threads requesting general information about venues / waters are allowed at the discression of the moderator e.g. day ticket costs, directions, Forum fish-ins.

General posts that mention venues / waters will be edited at the discression of the moderator if it is felt that the information is too specific e.g. mention of specific areas and swims and what pike are being caught.

This policy operates to protect the pike and everyone's pike fishing from the pressure of over fishing that occurs when venues are named.

Do not be offended if your post is moderated.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Andy Webster

That answers my question then Adie.
doug6364
doug6364

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:14 pm

We aim to please Doug lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down