PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night time pike fishing

+2
esoxjeff
nickcarpy
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

night time pike fishing - Page 2 Empty Re: night time pike fishing

Post  greg Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Andy Macfarlane wrote:No, because most of mine have come during the day but as I and others have already said, it seems to be a venue dependant thing.

.....Regards.....Andy..... scratch

you will have to come over my way and try it at night........... i'll pick you up Very Happy
greg
greg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:31 pm

greg wrote:
Andy Macfarlane wrote:No, because most of mine have come during the day but as I and others have already said, it seems to be a venue dependant thing.

you will have to come over my way and try it at night........... i'll pick you up Very Happy

Are you chatting me up?..... I love you .......lol

Being serious for a minute, pick me up from Glasgow from Fife? That's a long way round is it not?

......Regards.....Andy...... geek
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:44 pm

is the results to night time pikeing because its not in the"trend"if you were carping you would say it was good,or barbel fishing.how many people rate barbel fishing better at night?if more peoplepike fished at night an it become the trend i think more fish would grace the banks ect.i think the problem is there are more follers then leaders in fishing an more want to do the in thing than out of the ordinary.thats why people myth that night time pikeing is limited
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:40 pm

I don't know about that. Loads of pikers completely dismiss the idea of night piking out of hand and believe me, I've put plenty of nighttime hours in with little to show for it but the previous day and the following day have produced regularly.
For me it's the same as the dawn and dusk thing. I've never had much joy at those times either but I always wait till dark anyway.....just in case.....but after I don't know how many years of trying, it just hasn't proved it's worth.
Wait and see. I'll go out next time and wait till dark and catch a PB....lol..... Rolling Eyes

.....Regards.....Andy...... geek
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  greg Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Andy Macfarlane wrote:
greg wrote:

Are you chatting me up?..... I love you .......lol

Being serious for a minute, pick me up from Glasgow from Fife? That's a long way round is it not?

......Regards.....Andy...... geek

yes your rite a lot of miles. i've done well at night andy, and i'm sure it can be different water to water. small ponds are better than lochs at night. i've not tryed rivers yet. chat you up Evil or Very Mad ....... Smile
greg
greg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:04 pm

There's no point in driving a long way at the moment Greg. The fishing has a way to go yet before I reckon we'd stand a chance of catching some decent fish but I'm game for a session. I just wish this snow would go away. We had more of it again today. 'Close Encounters Of The Third Kind' followed by 'Hornblower' on the TV though, so not an entirely crap day in the house.

.....Regards....Andy..... geek
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  greg Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Andy Macfarlane wrote:There's no point in driving a long way at the moment Greg. The fishing has a way to go yet before I reckon we'd stand a chance of catching some decent fish but I'm game for a session. I just wish this snow would go away. We had more of it again today. 'Close Encounters Of The Third Kind' followed by 'Hornblower' on the TV though, so not an entirely crap day in the house.

.....Regards....Andy..... geek

nae bother andy. i will keep that in mind come the better weather...
greg
greg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2