PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wobbler sticks

3 posters

Go down

Wobbler sticks Empty Wobbler sticks

Post  welsh piker Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Just thought i'd gave these a head up.!!!!.. Take a look at peakpike.co.uk.. been using them for a while now... so far so good....sink,and draw....Very Happy Very Happy 
welsh piker
welsh piker

Back to top Go down

Wobbler sticks Empty Re: Wobbler sticks

Post  plantsbrook Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:25 pm

they look good, do they tolerate a good cast and keep the bait attached? are the blue spikes fairly soft?
plantsbrook
plantsbrook

Back to top Go down

Post  welsh piker Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Like i say, ive been using these a while now, either on a sink,and draw method, or as a pop-up dead-bait method.... you slide it down the throat of your bait fish, the blue sticks then stick inside the bait fish,, On the sink,and draw method i use a sardine, and as we know this bait is a soft bait,, once this wobbler is inside any fish really, it is there till your bait is left to nothing....untill i found these, i lost count how many fish i would lose on casting, 1 or 2 cast and bait fish would come off:x Mad ,,, Well these sticks are the bizz.....Of course, im sure there are simillar products out there, but on these i cant brag them up enough.Very Happy Very Happy 
welsh piker
welsh piker

Back to top Go down

Post  edbeartwo Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Just had a mooch and ended up buying a rig and pair to try out, and some pop-up foam. I have been using balsa sticks with attached swivels but am after a bit more buoyancy from a smaller item, so these look to be perfect from the site description.

Nice to see an obviously keen guy offering his ideas for sale!

Thanks for the heads up,

ATB, Ed

edbeartwo

Back to top Go down

Post  welsh piker Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:35 pm

edbeartwo wrote:Just had a mooch and ended up buying a rig and pair to try out, and some pop-up foam. I have been using balsa sticks with attached swivels but am after a bit more buoyancy from a smaller item, so these look to be perfect from the site description.

Nice to see an obviously keen guy offering his ideas for sale!

Thanks for the heads up,

ATB, Ed

Let me know what you think of'em Ed....Like i say, i've been using them a while, Very Happy 
welsh piker
welsh piker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum