Why i love Korum gear

Go down

Why i love Korum gear Empty Why i love Korum gear

Post  tootall on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:40 pm

I lost the hand tightening wheel on my korum chair at the weekend making it useless... however i thought i would call up korum on the off chance they could sell me another without having to go searching around all the tackle shops. Anyway after a very brief conversation explaining what it was i was looking for the bloke asked for my address and said he would have a replacement in the post today - no charge, plus a voucher for future use for the 'trouble' that i've had with one of their products. Awesome. Cool Very Happy

Last edited by tootall on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
tootall
tootall

Back to top Go down

Why i love Korum gear Empty Re: Why i love Korum gear

Post  nickcarpy on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:47 pm

its nice to hear abt good custumer service,i do like korum tackle my self Very Happy
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:34 pm

That's good. I've just fallen out with Abu as it happens. The tip on my spinning rod broke and after maybe 5-6 E-mails to the address supplied online, I finally got a reply. I was told they had no record of me having sent any previous mail, which is funny because I always sent E-mail copies to myself and I got them all just fine. I was told Abu themselves couldn't help and I'd have to order a new part via a shop as they don't supply direct to the public. No apology, no offer of service, nothing.

.....Regards.....Andy..... geek
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Shame that Andy - maybe that's why i was so pleased...the attitude that was once classed as 'all part of the service' doesn't apply to a lot of companies these days so i was quite shocked to get a result so quickly and with no extra cost etc.
Simple mate - don't buy any of their products ever again.
tootall
tootall

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Give me time. After I write my reply, explaining just how long I've been using their gear and how much of it I still use, maybe they'll realise it would simpler to just send me the part, which I'm willing to pay for!! It sounded like a very generic reply, if you get me meaning.

.....Regards....Andy..... Mad
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  tootall on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Well good luck with it. you might end up getting the result you wanted. Some years ago a friend of mine once got a (free) replacement spinning rod from shakespeare after he kept pestering them for months on end - i'm sure that eventually they just thought it was easier to sort it out rather than put up with him sending snotty letters every couple of weeks. Wink
tootall
tootall

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmy on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:57 pm

emailed fox for info on replacing parts for a micron drop off alarm which is not had much use and got no reply , No not the first time i have had crap customer service though, should have learned first time Crying or Very sad really going off using anything with the name fox on it
jimmy
jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum