Pike charity match January - ONE PLACE LEFT

Go down

Pike charity match January - ONE PLACE LEFT Empty Pike charity match January - ONE PLACE LEFT

Post  Dave-Newman on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:23 am

Guys im organsing a charity piking match Sunday 19th January 2014 at a venue in Lincs.

its all for brain tumour research UK, i am aiming to raise 10k in total from all the money raising events i do.

20 peg match, at present i had 8 pegs left.

CHARITY PIKE MATCH IN AID OF: BRAIN TUMOUR RESEARCH UK (http://www.justgiving.com/worldrecordcricketnet)

DATE: Sunday 19th January 2014
VENUE: Lincs (a chance of 2 x 30 or 5/6 different 20+ fish)

TIME: – Arrive: 0730
Draw: 0800
Match time: 0900-1500 (if the light is good, will fish to 4pm)

Costs - £30 per angler (includes free raffle strip and peg fee)

Number of anglers – 20 maximum

Prizes (based on 20 anglers):

1st = £70
2nd = £50
3rd = £20
Biggest fish = £20

Raffles (looking at getting 5/6 raffle prizes PIKE FISHING related) extra strips = £2 each.

PEGS ARE AS FOLLOWS - 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24

i was fishing this venue saturday, had a good walk around all pegs above are GOOD PEGS, well spaced, lots of room.

IMPORTANT NEWS - There are 3 x 30s (mine is not dead) and also 5/6 different 20s with many doubles and LOTS of smaller fish. It is fishing well at present Smile

MATCH RULES:

■ Deadbaiting ONLY (anyone seen live baiting or lure fishing (spinners, plugs, jerks, spoons) will be disqualified.
■ 2 rods per angler ONLY in the water at any one time.
■ Correct Unhooking mats, slings, nets must be used
■ YOU are responsible for landing and unhooking your OWN fish.

A match steward will be walking about the venue all day, this person is responsible for weighing and recording ALL FISH CAUGHT. Any angler who catches, MUST leave it a correct sized sling or net until the steward gets to you. The venue is NOT MASSIVE, so the steward getting to the caught fish will not take long.

Results, raffles and handing out of prizes monies will be done in the car park after the event

PAYMENT DETAILS:

PAYPAL GIFT ONLY - davenewman26@hotmail.com

Any questions then please contact Dave Newman either via a group post or direct message.

anyone fancy it??? if i get enough interested there will be another on 10th Feb as well

Last edited by Dave-Newman on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dave-Newman
Dave-Newman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pike charity match January - ONE PLACE LEFT Empty Re: Pike charity match January - ONE PLACE LEFT

Post  Dave-Newman on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:06 am

7 places left
Dave-Newman
Dave-Newman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pike charity match January - ONE PLACE LEFT Empty Re: Pike charity match January - ONE PLACE LEFT

Post  rozzo on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:28 pm

money sent dave make that 6 available ;-)
you have pm
rozzo
rozzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-Newman on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:51 am

2 places left guys
Dave-Newman
Dave-Newman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-Newman on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:19 am

rozzo wrote:money sent dave make that 6 available ;-)
you have pm
bloody hell rozzo... payment received and the 1st LOL... Laughing 
Dave-Newman
Dave-Newman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzo on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:54 pm

sort me a good peg then lol. could you pm me a postcode dave please? have to plan the traveling is all m8. think i found it. does it have lily beds at the opposite end to the carpark? just like to know where i'm going lol
may also have 2 more coming but would like to tell them where as they live 80 miles further away than me m8 ;-)
rozzo
rozzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-Newman on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:52 am

rozzo wrote:sort me a good peg then lol.  could you pm me a postcode dave please? have to plan the traveling is all m8.  think i found it.  does it have lily beds at the opposite end to the carpark?    just like to know where i'm going lol
may also have 2 more coming but would like to tell them where as they live 80 miles further away than me m8 ;-)
thats the lake yes...

The pike match is now FULL. I will keep updating if any drop outs.

i have the 10th feb booked also if anyone wants to fish that, please let me know and ill get another 20 sorted
Dave-Newman
Dave-Newman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rozzo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:14 pm

yes for 10th feb dave and 2 others as well so 3 places taken ok Cool 
rozzo
rozzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-Newman on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:13 am

rozzo wrote:yes for 10th feb dave and 2 others as well so 3 places taken ok Cool 
bloody hell awesome, ill get a new list setup then... Smile top banana pal
Dave-Newman
Dave-Newman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Batch on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Hope you booked me a good peg early rozzo haha. Look forward to seein you lads the bank.

Batch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-Newman on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:56 am

Batch wrote:Hope you booked me a good peg early rozzo haha. Look forward to seein you lads the bank.
not sure rozzo has put your name down Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink 
Dave-Newman
Dave-Newman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Batch on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Think I'm on for the feb match lol hopefully

Batch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-Newman on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:50 am

Batch wrote:Think I'm on for the feb match lol hopefully

rozzo is down for him + 2 so im guessing you are mate  bounce 
Dave-Newman
Dave-Newman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-Newman on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:23 pm

i have one place left in the January pike charity match.... let me know asap please
Dave-Newman
Dave-Newman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  silkmen on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Dave-Newman wrote:i have one place left in the  January pike charity match.... let me know asap please
Thanx Dave I'll see you all on the 19th looking forward to this.going to be an early start for me, what time would you guys suggest I set off from home in Cheshire, I have no details as to wear iam going yet so have no clue lol
silkmen
silkmen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pike charity match January - ONE PLACE LEFT Empty

Post  piketastic on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:23 am

Dave , cash is paid up for 4 of us, I also have £60 that we raised on the previous fish-in raffle. could I just ask if it would be possible for the 4 of us to be drawn in 2 lots of 2 pegs together. This is because one of the lads is a novice and the other one is my 75 year old uncle,
If this isn't possible then fair enough because I know Rozzo and his mates are going and I know they will look after my mates if they get drawn next to them.
Much appreciated , Craig

ps SILKMEN if it helps we can meet up on the morning of the match and follow on together. PM me and we could sort something out.
piketastic
piketastic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down