PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best pike fishing places on Norfolk Broads

4 posters

Go down

Best pike fishing places on Norfolk Broads Empty Best pike fishing places on Norfolk Broads

Post  Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Hi Guys, can any body tell me where the best place to fish for pike on the Norfolk Broads. I have been a couple of times and have been unsuccessful. Any information will be helpful. From Piker1993.

Back to top Go down

Best pike fishing places on Norfolk Broads Empty Re: Best pike fishing places on Norfolk Broads

Post  adie1200 Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Reply's by PM please  Wink 

Only been a couple of times and not had anything  Very Happy  think you need to stick at it a bit longer mate  Wink 
I'm sure someone will be along soon and help you out though  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  By PM with venues though  Wink 
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Best pike fishing places on Norfolk Broads Empty Re: Best pike fishing places on Norfolk Broads

Post  coops440 Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:27 am

you have to think about where the bait fish will be mate. that varies as at certain times of the year the bait moves from the broads onto the rivers so you could be sat on 200 acres with almost nothing in front of you!
best to take a look at the weeklies and see what is being caught in various matches near where you intend to fish. the pike won't be far behind. boatyards on the river are always worth a look if you are allowed to fish them. its easy to fish all day and not catch but you really have to get your fishing head on up there as everywhere looks "pikey". we have been going for years every january and i have had whole weekends of blanking before.if your not catching then moving is always the best option-good luck! Laughing

coops440

Back to top Go down

Post  matt859 Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:34 pm

welcome to the forum Smile . Like coops has already said you need to find the bait fish shoals first, the pike wont be far away. Everywhere on the broads looks pikier than a council car park full of new caravans.
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Post  matt859 Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:00 pm

moving this up a notch. HAs anyone been on one of those "fishing holidays" in the Broads? Where did you go to? (answers via secret PM). If I cant get anywhere in the Broads then does anyone else have any other venue suggestions?
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash morton Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:15 pm

matt859 wrote:moving this up a notch.  HAs anyone been on one of those "fishing holidays" in the Broads? Where did you go to? (answers via secret PM).  If I cant get anywhere in the Broads then does anyone else have any other venue suggestions?

Had 4 days their last month, had a few each day upto 17:8. I go every year, and after buying a new boat this week to tow down I'll be fishing it a lot more next year now I'm not hiring! You'll catch pike most places but their not everywere yet everywere looks pikey, I troll Livebaits to find em! Its a place every piker should visit at least once in their lives just cos of all the history and the nature of the place!
Ash morton
Ash morton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down