Savage gear 4play soft lures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Savage gear 4play soft lures

Post  lorano on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:27 pm

What are your options on the above lures?Just got a few as the action in water looks amazing my concern is how long they will last.The sections don't seem to be attached in anyway apart from the rubber,surely these lures will only stand a couple of catches before they are destroyed:-(.

lorano

Posts : 54
Join date : 2014-07-20
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Savage gear 4play soft lures

Post  Alex Makk on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:49 am

they last long enough, they are quiet durable despite the fact that they feel and appear not so.

only every brought one pack of em and never really stuck with me, i'd rather flick out a hardbait than a SP
avatar
Alex Makk

Posts : 1422
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Savage gear 4play soft lures

Post  stubbo on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:17 pm

caught plenty on the savage gear Smile 
avatar
stubbo

Posts : 3082
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 54
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Savage gear 4play soft lures

Post  stubbo on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:19 pm

lorano wrote:What are your options on the above lures?Just got a few as the action in water looks amazing my concern is how long they will last.The sections don't seem to be attached in anyway apart from the rubber,surely these lures will only stand a couple of catches before they are destroyed:-(.
had about 10 fish on one still going strong some good cuts in it . pike don't seem to mind.. Very Happy 
avatar
stubbo

Posts : 3082
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 54
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Savage gear 4play soft lures

Post  noodle on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:15 am

mine were crap and didnt run properly. buy cheap buy twice i guess No 

imakatsu javellons any day of the week
avatar
noodle

Posts : 1389
Join date : 2008-08-29
Age : 42
Location : nwest england

View user profile http://pacregion31.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

not for me

Post  luremaker on Sat May 16, 2015 5:48 pm

I found the soft lures absolute crap the printed finish wore off almost immediately leaving a white under plastic showing, they were not interested and just referred me back to the shop, unfortunately i'd bought them when many miles away from home,
I now make all my own, could say they inspired me Smile

luremaker

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Savage gear 4play soft lures

Post  gduk on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:31 am

luremaker wrote:I found the soft lures absolute crap the printed finish wore off almost immediately leaving a white under plastic showing, they were not interested and just referred me back to the shop, unfortunately i'd bought them when many miles away from home,
I now make all my own, could say they inspired me Smile

I agree, I bought some and they were cracked inside the hinges straight out the packaging, have super glued but it's not a good start!

gduk

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Savage gear 4play soft lures

Post  stubbo on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:09 pm

Alex Makk wrote:they last long enough, they are quiet durable despite the fact that they feel and appear not so.

only every brought one pack of em and never really stuck with me, i'd rather flick out a hardbait than a SP
depends what sized fish are attacking the lure one of mine only lasted a few hours ... mind you they where some upper double pike hitting it hard... thus really shredding it up .... if its only small jacks damage will be minimal... Very Happy
avatar
stubbo

Posts : 3082
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 54
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Savage gear 4play soft lures

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum