carper in court poaching on cheshire mere

View previous topic View next topic Go down

carper in court poaching on cheshire mere

Post  stubbo on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:32 pm

been on a mere  pike fishing in Cheshire and was speaking to one of the bailiffs
who told me a well known carper was to appear in court for fishing a out of bounds area on the lake  

to be honest there was no excuse for this as the bounders are clearly marked on the website which clearly shows you where you can and cant fish  on a map .  he states he doesn't know what he has done wrong ............what about fishing in a place you should not be fishing in ... no excuse if you ask me.... there is always some who will break the rules  and probably cock it up for everbody else who abides by the rules::
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carper in court poaching on cheshire mere

Post  Eric Edwards on Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Hmm, now here's a thing. I gather the only evidence is the trophy shot, published in the press, which shows the captor holding the fish in the out-of-bounds area. If this prosecution is successful then other retrospective prosecutions could follow and believe me, that could run into thousands!
Eric Edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:57 pm

Eric Edwards wrote:Hmm, now here's a thing. I gather the only evidence is the trophy shot, published in the press, which shows the captor holding the fish in the out-of-bounds area. If this prosecution is successful then other retrospective prosecutions could follow and believe me, that could run into thousands!
its a well known fact eric that carpers have been night fishing this venue for ages just look on the carp forums its no secret........ Evil or Very Mad
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top