at last a 30 yeeha

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: at last a 30 yeeha

Post  the bat on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:36 am

Went on my own yesterday,had a run after an hour resulting in a 21lb 6oz fish ending my blanking run.about an hour later,had another run on same rod and connected to what seemed like a much bigger fish.had it on for a while,seemed ages to get it towards the net,just about to see it and the hooks pulled! Gutted 😢

the bat

Posts : 190
Join date : 2014-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: at last a 30 yeeha

Post  stubbo on Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:11 pm

the bat wrote:Went on my own yesterday,had a run after an hour resulting in a 21lb 6oz fish ending my blanking run.about an hour later,had another run on same rod and connected to what seemed like a much bigger fish.had it on for a while,seemed ages to get it towards the net,just about to see it and the hooks pulled! Gutted 😢
no that feeling to well pal ...could have been the one mate Very Happy
avatar
stubbo

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 54
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: at last a 30 yeeha

Post  piketastic on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:21 pm

For some reason and for the life of me I don't know how, I seem to have missed this post from last Christmas. Steve that's a Top top fish mate and credit to you for getting her back in as quick as possible. It would be great if one of us could get something like that this year. Top fish mate.
avatar
piketastic

Posts : 639
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 52
Location : sheffield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: at last a 30 yeeha

Post  stubbo on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:34 pm

piketastic wrote:For some reason and for the life of me I don't know how, I seem to have missed this post from last Christmas. Steve that's a Top top fish mate and credit to you for getting her back in as quick as possible.  It would be great if one of us could get something like that this year. Top fish mate.
as you know pal I put the hours in on there pal ...just knew it would show if i stuck with it on there ..that fish could go bigger this year , never seen so much bait fish on there last winter , that's six fish over 20lb out of there up to now 2x2olb fish within 30 mins Very Happy
avatar
stubbo

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 54
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: at last a 30 yeeha

Post  the bat on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:42 pm

I put the hrs on there myself,had some nice fish too but the 30 has eluded me so far although I think I hooked her last season but the hooks pulled.maybe this season😉

the bat

Posts : 190
Join date : 2014-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: at last a 30 yeeha

Post  stubbo on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:46 pm

the bat wrote:I put the hrs on there myself,had some nice fish too but the 30 has eluded me so far although I think I hooked her last season but the hooks pulled.maybe this season😉
I also lost the fish earlier on in the year but it was caught not long after with my rig in its mouth , it got tethered on that dreadful ledge just glad it was caught again , checked the pic Smile in anglers mail same fish......
avatar
stubbo

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 54
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: at last a 30 yeeha

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum