PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody Catching

+28
Flyfishin
J Robinson
DELBOY
-CrAiG-
Pikeypete
Tigi113
matt859
leondodd
stephen7
D@veG
dave van dessel
coops440
nopikehere
fatcaff
MAD BAD ANGLER
Eric Edwards
the bat
piketastic
mal wynne
Dave-Newman
psion
lowdouble
admandino
rozzo
adie1200
Idlepiker
stubbo
silkmen
32 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Anybody Catching - Page 40 Empty Re: Anybody Catching

Post  nopikehere Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:35 pm

adie1200 wrote:Thanks for the kind words. Shaun those hats are all the rage but not everyone can carry the look off as good as me ��������
As for the App - obviously to be looked at with an open mind..... But when I've asked you dates and time peaks they have been on the money it has to be said.

piketastic wrote:Also, there is not a chance in a million years that you would mention it on here unless you thought there was something in it.
It's a thumbs up from me ��

It has been discust a few time on here Craig as you know lol! lol! lol! was
Apologies i havent seen the posts before

nopikehere

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:54 pm

I think I remember chats on moon phases , but I didn't put two and two together with the app.
piketastic
piketastic

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Its not a problem it was just one person that thought it wasn't worth going fishing at all unless he was following the moon phase to the letter Very Happy and he didn't like the fact that not everyone agreed with him and he was getting a little nasty so I had to take him off the forum Rolling Eyes
I and I think most others wouldn't disregard that there's something in the moon phase its just another string to our bow Very Happy Very Happy
Anything that might help put some more pike on the back is welcome was

adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  nopikehere Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:39 pm

adie1200 wrote:Its not a problem it was just one person that thought it wasn't worth going fishing at all unless he was following the moon phase to the letter Very Happy and he didn't like the fact that not everyone agreed with him and he was getting a little nasty so I had to take him off the forum Rolling Eyes
I and I think most others wouldn't disregard that there's something in the moon phase its just another string to our bow Very Happy Very Happy  
Anything that might help put some more pike on the back is welcome was

there is loads of triggers we all know play a part, i always thought moon phases had some part to play, but i was too thick to understand al rawlings explanation, it made my head hurt, i was just interested to look at how it compared to my results, it certainly wouldnt stop me fishing on a so called poor day, this thread is going off topic so i will wrap up, good luck to everyone out this weekend hope some snow pike photos are on here

nopikehere

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:57 pm

I feel the need to share my utter, gut wrenching, head wrecking day Very Happy Started ok today with a missed run after 5 minutes. half hour later I pulled out of what felt like a good twenty at least Evil or Very Mad Then 10 minutes later the second rod was away and what felt HUGE for 30 seconds and then found a weed bed and transferred the hooks into it. i was looking for a tree to swing from at this stage. Later I landed finally a 14lb 4oz tiddler that really made up my mind as to the size of the other 2. Then to add insult to injury I missed two more. FRIDAY 13th curse. I need vodka NOW Very Happy

Well done Craig, nice marked fish☺
lowdouble
lowdouble

http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Cheers mate. Nice fish nonetheless Andy, we just know you will be back for them! The question is when ????
piketastic
piketastic

Back to top Go down

Post  silkmen Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:44 pm

nopikehere wrote:nice one craig, where did you get that hat, its a bobby dazzler.
Blank for me yesterday as i pulled out of a good fish of my one run.
I have been using an app forecasting quality of fishing chances for a few months called Fishing and hunting solunar time after it was recommended by a couple of mates, its a free moon phase app  giving percentage chance of success and also peaks and troughs on a graph highlighting optimum run times, i soon payed the £2.30 to upgrade to the pro version which gives you upcoming dates(the free version shows the present day, as it seems uncanily accurate. all recent quality fish ive had or any runs i get seem to come in the optimum time slots. Statisticly weak i know as its only been a couple of months and i wouldnt want or suggest it dicates fishing trips but certainly worth a look at, if anyone does have a play with it please feedback your thoughts.3 mates use it and are giving good feedback too.
ive just downloaded the app ill give it a go and let you no how it goes.are the peaks on the graph telling you its prime runs time.
silkmen
silkmen

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:51 am

TODAY!!!!! Couldnt sleep last night Rolling Eyes Lightening doesnt strike twice but I hope some other monsters are feeding today. KEEN bounce bounce bounce bounce
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  nopikehere Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:15 am

silkmen wrote:
nopikehere wrote:nice one craig, where did you get that hat, its a bobby dazzler.
Blank for me yesterday as i pulled out of a good fish of my one run.
I have been using an app forecasting quality of fishing chances for a few months called Fishing and hunting solunar time after it was recommended by a couple of mates, its a free moon phase app  giving percentage chance of success and also peaks and troughs on a graph highlighting optimum run times, i soon payed the £2.30 to upgrade to the pro version which gives you upcoming dates(the free version shows the present day, as it seems uncanily accurate. all recent quality fish ive had or any runs i get seem to come in the optimum time slots. Statisticly weak i know as its only been a couple of months and i wouldnt want or suggest it dicates fishing trips but certainly worth a look at, if anyone does have a play with it please feedback your thoughts.3 mates use it and are giving good feedback too.
ive just downloaded the app ill give it a go and let you no how it goes.are the peaks on the graph telling you its prime runs time.
Yes mate, ive had most runs at the top of the peaks, one of my mates just after the peak

nopikehere

Back to top Go down

Post  nopikehere Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:17 am

lowdouble wrote:I feel the need to share my utter,  gut wrenching, head wrecking day Very Happy      Started ok today with a missed run after 5 minutes.   half hour later I pulled out of what felt like a good twenty at least Evil or Very Mad    Then 10 minutes later the second rod was away and what felt HUGE for 30 seconds and then found a weed bed and transferred the hooks into it.  i was looking for a tree to swing from at this stage.   Later I landed finally a 14lb 4oz tiddler that really made up my mind as to the size of the other 2.   Then to add insult to injury I missed two more.  FRIDAY 13th curse.   I need vodka NOW Very Happy

Well done Craig,  nice marked fish☺
how unlucky is that. im sure you will find them again, it does haunt you though, good luck

nopikehere

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:52 pm

did I hear moon phases...... Laughing pale pale pale Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:55 pm

MAD BAD ANGLER wrote:best so far this season for me, 18lb 10oz
Anybody Catching - Page 40 413069569
lovely markings gaz well in muck
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:00 pm

psion wrote:Glad to see someones catching another blank me that's 4 now.
your catching me up guys on the blanks affraid
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Well boys,  talk about the highs and lows of fishing Very Happy       Some craic today i will tell you.    same venue as yesterdays hell on earth day, and things couldnt have been more different.  I fished from the boat today instead of the bank so i could have a better angle to play fish over the weed.   It started slow enough with a 6lb and 4lb in the first hour Very Happy    I move the boat every hour and a half to cover many more fish.  Next 2 moves proved worthless and I was starting to regret leaving the first swim lol.   All of a sudden the legered roach float dipped and a sweet 18lb 4 was in the boat (best for weeks)  an hour later nothing so I moved again.  GOOD CHOICE!!"!!!!     within 5 minutes the float dipped and a 20lb 4oz was in the net,  as I was getting her safe the drifter went and a nice 8lb fish came to see his Grandma lol.  all went quiet until the same rod went again,  I struck into nothing and quickly retrieved the float with no bait attached now.   WELL the biggest pike ive seen in a while attacked the float boatside and I nearly messed my pants lol.   I said a few bad words and rebaited and recast,  one hour later (I darent move away from her)  I gave the float a little teasing twitch and blow me it sailed away  22lb 5oz Shocked Shocked Shocked   was it the big fish,  i will never know.  Musnt grumble though eh lol.
Anybody Catching - Page 40 Dsc00812
Anybody Catching - Page 40 Dsc00813
Anybody Catching - Page 40 Dsc00811
lowdouble
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:09 pm

Now that's more like it was that's what I would call a brilliant day you had more pike today than I've had so far this season lol! and that's numbers not weight affraid

Well done mate I know they would come for you Thumb up
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:11 pm

It's a good job that I don't get jealous !!! Well in my friend! 👍

-------

https://pikeangler.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3671
piketastic