Lure fishing South Yprkshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lure fishing South Yprkshire

Post  dobbo6367 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi all,

new member here, just joined today. I'm from Goole and I've been fishing myself for 40 years, started off like most of us dabbling under the trees at the local Brick Pond for Perch, Match fished for years on the Trent and Canals around South Yorkshire, packed in Match fishing when it all moved to the commercial carp fisheries, moved onto Fly Fishing on the Yorkshire rivers with my Dad and have been doing that for the last 15 years.

However, in the last year I've got myself into lure fishing for Pike and have recently got 2 of my old mates coming with me who had never fished before and they are loving it. We've had a little success on the canal at Thorne but we are wanting to find more venues around South Yorkshire, canals and rivers in particular. Could anyone please suggest any other day ticket venues where we could go that would be ok for me to take a couple of novices?

Many thanks!

Martin.

dobbo6367

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lure fishing South Yprkshire

Post  adie1200 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Hi Martin and welcome to our forum :-) please be careful with putting names of waters on as we have a no-naming policy to help protect our favourite fish Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Its a little quiet now as the pike season has ended but there's still a few of us having a go for them Wink It will get busy again as we near the new pike season !
Anyone that gives you any advice will probable send you a PM with any details Very Happy

Thanks for joining us and we will look forward to hearing how you are getting on with your piking Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
Admin

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  dobbo6367 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Apologies and thanks for the heads up :-)

Martin

dobbo6367

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Hi Martin,
Welcome to our site. There's a few on here from our neck of the woods but as Adie says it starts picking up around September time.
Cheers Craig.
piketastic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top