Anybody Catching

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

Re: Anybody Catching

Post  rozzo on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:40 am

adie1200 wrote:Sorry Craig lol I put your pic on and forgot to congratulate you Shocked
Well done mate lovely looking pike bud Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I've got loads of deadbait left I really must get out and use some before weather gets too warm pale
Not been a good season for me health wise it has stopped me from going for most of the season affraid  I hope next season will be a better one trout slap
sorry to hear that adie, hope you are well now? Neutral
rozzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  psion on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:18 pm

I finished my season with a jack yesterday. I have had 30 trips out - caught 64 pike from 10 different venues, biggest only 15lb and blanked
7 times.
Considering the weather and a knee problem I can't complain. In some ways I am glad it's over as it has been hard work at times.
I will be out in the boat over the next two months chasing big trout, which will be my last boat season as I will be selling it in the summer.
Sorry to hear that you have not been well, Adie, hope you will be better for next season.

psion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:04 am

Yesterday was my last trip of the season actually targeting pike. It started off well with 2 runs and 2 fish , long lean jacks of around 8 pounds each. But that was it .
I scraped the ice off the car that morning, then sat fishing in beautiful sunshine, more akin to carp fishing before hailstone and then rain made me pack up. I wasn't feeling it .
I don't know what's going on with this weather 😀
So my next trips will be by design and I will be targeting the midlands canals. There's a double figure Zander waiting for me somewhere, I'm sure of it. . . . . Last year when I targeted them though , 6 trips , 6 pike in a row and no Zander was enough to make me put my rods away. ( one of the pike was 22 anall 😉)
Anyway Zander here I come.
Good luck you lot !
piketastic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

probably last gasp pike session

Post  stubbo on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:42 pm

[img][/img][img][/img] had an hour to spare so called in on a tiny pond down the road and had this feisty jack 1st cast out , had a bigger fish later but came off
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:59 am

Well done lads, i wouldnt mind a zander too Craig. none here in Ireland so that looks unlikely for me too lol
lowdouble

View user profile http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:26 pm

7 little wild trout to 1.5lb and 5 jacks, all on the troll. great days sport even without any monsters Very Happy
lowdouble

View user profile http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43