Topic no longer needed Please Delete Admin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Topic no longer needed Please Delete Admin

Post  Biscuitmuncher on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:28 pm

Never deep hooked a pike in ten years of fishing for them ,the last thing I would want is to hurt this prehistoric beast works exactly the same way as a bite alarm but with out the beeping

Biscuitmuncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:39 pm

Don't for one minute think you would want to harm any pike at all Very Happy
I would really like to see a photo of it all the same so we can see just how it all works Wink
adie1200
Admin

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Biscuitmuncher on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:47 pm

It honestly just works the exact same as a bite alarm but instead of it beeping right across the. Lake /loch all you here is the drag ,and visualy see it moving as the. Pike makes the run and you dont let it go more than a few. Centimetres before the rods in your. Hand and your feeling for the. Pike obviously yes this is. Restricted at night but at night yes I will use alarms or even low light but during the day I use. This instead I hope this eases your worries

Biscuitmuncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:52 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I would also like to see it to see if its something I might use as I have a certain place in mind where they are very finicky and any new ideas are worth a look at Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
Admin

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Biscuitmuncher on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Sorry dont have any pictures and likely hood of getting the rods out this holiday is looking dim :-( ill try explain it better so you cast out then set your rods as usual on bank sticks or holders what ever you use before you let the baitrunner on Place the reed or could. Possibly use a a rubber band (never. Tried this ) st the closest point to your reel before it goes into the spool itself so on the shiny smooth bit on the reel arm and when you hear your drag and visuualy see it move a few centimetres Pick the rod up and feel for the fish through your line then strike if its the. Right time

Biscuitmuncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top