last knockins .....at last something decent

Go down

last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  stubbo on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:06 pm

" /> waited all bloody day for this fish ....worth the wait  17lb .6   plus a small jack
avatar
stubbo

Posts : 3354
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 55
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  J Robinson on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Very good. Lovely fish too.

It was a beautiful day up here in Scotland today, but alas I was working.
avatar
J Robinson

Posts : 410
Join date : 2016-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  lowdouble on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:42 am

Top stuff steve Very Happy finally a descent fish on the forum. god its hard at the minute pale
avatar
lowdouble

Posts : 788
Join date : 2011-09-30

View user profile http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

Re: last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  stubbo on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:38 pm

lowdouble wrote:Top stuff steve Very Happy      finally a descent fish on the forum.  god its hard at the minute pale
your not kidding mate
avatar
stubbo

Posts : 3354
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 55
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  adie1200 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:54 pm

Well done Stubbo and well deserved Wink Very Happy Very Happy hope that means some more will follow pirat
avatar
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3523
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 61
Location : Doncaster

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  David Wynne on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Nice looking fish, I'm not hearing of any decent fish coming from my neck of the woods this season.
avatar
David Wynne

Posts : 37
Join date : 2017-10-10
Location : Connahs Quay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  stubbo on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:35 pm

adie1200 wrote:Well done Stubbo and well deserved Wink Very Happy Very Happy  hope that means some more will follow pirat
oh l yes should be some better fish coming pal...... fishing just need to get out more
avatar
stubbo

Posts : 3354
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 55
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  stubbo on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:56 pm

David Wynne wrote:Nice looking fish, I'm not hearing of any decent fish coming from my neck of the woods this season.
have you been back to the one in wales pal , not had chance myself but will probably have a go at the start of march..... Very Happy when caravan site opens
avatar
stubbo

Posts : 3354
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 55
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  Pikeypete on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:36 pm

Nice one
avatar
Pikeypete

Posts : 75
Join date : 2016-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  David Wynne on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Not been down since well before Xmas, every time I'm off work, the forecast for the wind is too strong. I won't travel down there nowadays if the wind is forecast above 25mph as inevitably the gusts will be much stronger and turn your brolly inside out and the white capped waves make it look like you could surf on it.

I know it did a 24Lbs fish from the bungalow bank around this time last year, so as soon as there is a break in the winds, I'm going down Wink
avatar
David Wynne

Posts : 37
Join date : 2017-10-10
Location : Connahs Quay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  stubbo on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:48 pm

David Wynne wrote:Not been down since well before Xmas, every time I'm off work, the forecast for the wind is too strong. I won't travel down there nowadays if the wind is forecast above 25mph as inevitably the gusts will be much stronger and turn your brolly inside out and the white capped waves make it look like you could surf on it.

I know it did a 24Lbs fish from the bungalow bank around this time last year, so as soon as there is a break in the winds, I'm going down Wink
think it did a 27lb earlier in the year let us know when your going pal , I will see if I can get there pal Very Happy
avatar
stubbo

Posts : 3354
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 55
Location : Warrington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: last knockins .....at last something decent

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum