info on welsh water

Go down

info on welsh water

Post  no pulls on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:53 pm

any one fished the north wales venue the last few years I'm aware off the unameing waters policy . but for those that no it an the farmers field at top end would like to share info via message pm . it can be difficult water to get grips with , but even if don't catch the scenery is worth sitting there for .
although its a very large water I think the otters have had an inpact on there , an I don't think the roach numbers are what they used to be , I was up there last week for few days .

no pulls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: info on welsh water

Post  stubbo on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:32 pm

no pulls wrote:any one fished the north wales venue  the last few years I'm aware off the unameing waters policy . but for those that no it an the farmers field at top end would like to share info via message pm . it can be difficult water to get grips with , but even if don't catch the scenery is worth sitting there for .
although its a very large water I think the otters have had an inpact on there , an I don't think the roach numbers are what they used to be , I was up there last week for few days .
hi and welcome to the site pal , i was up there also and had a few jacks , the water has suffered badly over the years to poaching and numtys fishing the wrong gear it had some terrible big fish kills years ago pike were found with hooks in them dead and a very big fish was found dead trailling a hundred yards of mono behind it , bait swallowed equals one dead pike in my book , i myself pulled a line out of the water only afew weeks ago , with a large savage eel on the end but with no trace , just tied direct to mono watched some guys at the top end of the lake catch a pike , they must have taken 15 minutes before it went back , another dead pike in the making ....sadly gone are the glory days on there .....
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the bat on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:16 pm

Had a walk round it last Sunday with the Mrs.talked to a fisherman who fishes it regularly,he said there were otters on there and it's a shadow of it's former self,mainly jacks.doesnt appear to be fished alot though looking at the pegs

the bat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:12 am

the bat wrote:Had a walk round it last Sunday with the Mrs.talked to a fisherman who fishes it regularly,he said there were otters on there and it's a shadow of it's former self,mainly jacks.doesnt appear to be fished alot though looking at the pegs
been up there twice this year , the first time there were about 4 guys fishing bivvid up at the far end , second time probably about 6 on there , not so secret anymore , and like you say just jacks coming out, was rumours it was poached and numptys on there with no ideas on pike welfare......just glad i fished it when it was worth it....sadly nothing lasts forever.......
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down