New season

Go down

New season

Post  psion on Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:02 pm

It will not be long now before the new season starts. This season will start different for me as I have sold my boat which brings to end forty years of

continues boat ownership. Also my fishing partner of many years will not be with me this season as his wife is not well. I maybe able to get him away

for a trip Scotland. I don't mind fishing on my own but it's nice to have someone with you especially when you catch a big fish.

Next week we are off to Canada back on the end of September by then the forum will be busying.

psion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New season

Post  rozzo on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:36 pm

just go for it mate and keep sharing your pics
rozzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble on Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Boats are great Psion, but a pain in the blep sometimes too Wink you will still catch a good few big girls I am sure. Bring on the frosts Very Happy
lowdouble

View user profile http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:38 pm

lowdouble wrote:Boats are great Psion,  but a pain in the blep sometimes too Wink    you will still catch a good few big girls I am sure.  Bring on the frosts Very Happy
I just love boats ..... can you tell
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:02 am

Ive 3 myself Stubbo, Its very hard to beat the whole experience of anchoring up in areas no bank angler could ever access. virgin swims Wink
lowdouble

View user profile http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:55 pm

lowdouble wrote:Ive 3 myself Stubbo,   Its very hard to beat the whole experience of anchoring up in areas no bank angler could ever access.  virgin swims Wink
love boats andy , had a few in the past but now have only 2..... a sea trooper 16 ft which I use on the sea chasing bass and the likes..... and a 14ft aluminium john type boat which I use for piking and trout fishing..... Very Happy
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:16 pm

Nice to see its picking up again on here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
good luck everyone for the new season I hope you all have a great season and manage to get some good pike photos on here was
Tight lines everyone smile
adie1200
Admin

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:59 pm

adie1200 wrote:Nice to see its picking up again on here  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
good luck everyone for the new season I hope you all have a great season and manage to get some good pike photos on here  was
Tight lines everyone  smile
I think it will be your year for the big girls Adie ...go get em muck....... was
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:43 pm

Lol i like your way of thinking Stubbo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but don't hold your breath lol I've not got any plans as yet and not sure when I will be starting my piking this season :-( I've only had two days since March and one was only a few hours while we were on holiday in Cornwall :-(
I will be happy just to get a bend in the rod lol
adie1200
Admin

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down