Anybody Catching

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: Anybody Catching

Post  lowdouble on Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:12 am

catch her and her sister the same session. every fisher mans dream of a threesome Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lowdouble

View user profile http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

hard going today

Post  stubbo on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:41 pm

been out today for a short session ..... one fish about 5lb ish unhooked in the water.....
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:48 pm

Nice one Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy A pike a day keeps the blue's away lol! lol! lol!
adie1200
Admin

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:58 pm

adie1200 wrote:Nice one Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  A pike a day keeps the blue's away lol! lol! lol!
true pal , last gasp just as packing away too....
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:02 pm

I don't know which is worse getting one first thing then stay all day without another bite or sat all day and then getting a bite just as you are packing up lol!  What I do know is they are all welcome lol!

Last edited by adie1200 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:03 pm

adie1200 wrote:I don't know which is worse getting one first thing then stay all day without another bite or sat all day and then getting a bite just as you are packing up lol!  What I do know is they are all welcome lol!
there all good mate , no matter what the size fishing
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:16 pm

Pikes a pike some just fight harder than others Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble on Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:19 am

well done stubbo, a blank saver for sure;)
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:39 pm

Some good fish coming out now, well done everyone.
David Wynne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  psion on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:47 am

Some nice fish coming out, how many twenties have you had now Lowdouble maybe you should change you name to lowtwenty.
I have a cold so having a week off.

psion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:44 pm

Ive only had two since October the first Very Happy But they were number 56 and number 57 Wink 2 years ago I had 13 x 20s last season 7 x 20s and this year looks like being less again. I did fish far harder two years ago so its no surprise Wink Have you got many Psion, Scotland seems to have plenty of them Wink
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne on Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:22 pm

I've only managed to get out for a couple of short sessions over the last few weeks due to work and weekends away. I've managed to avoid blanking but only had Jacks up to just under 9Lbs but any fish is welcome this time of the year. I also managed to persuade a friendly Robin to pose for a picture too  Very Happy  Smile

David Wynne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble on Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Fine looking Pike David Very Happy love the robin Wink
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:51 pm

well in dave , hope to be out myself this week new venue too, Very Happy
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:23 pm

Well done Dave lovely looking pike Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  psion on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:08 am

That's an impressive number Lowdouble, I think I have had about twenty fish over the magic twenty pound mark. Most of the places I fish have the potential
to turn up a big fish and as I fish every week the chances are greater. This season is mirroring last season catching a few fish and some nice doubles
but nothing big. You can get a bit fixated on catching the biggest fish I once caught a twenty pound fish from a commercial water even though it was in good condition
It was wash out with no colour to it where as in Scotland they are beautifully marked so I never when back. So sometimes its about where you fish not how big the
fish are. I will be a very happy bunny with a big smile on my face when I do catch my next twenty.

psion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble on Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Thats a great tally Psion, and i couldnt agree more about location. Theres loads of waters over here with rainbows and big pike, but i am honestly not interested. i am desperate for a 30 but I want a wild long lump of a fish. I am not degrading a trout water fish at all, its just not for me Wink PS Ive been pike fishing 16 years Wink
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  the bat on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:28 am

Highlight of my season so far is seeing a 28-5 beast of a fish landed(unfortunately not by me)a real solid chunk of a fish😉

the bat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

new venue

Post  stubbo on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:27 pm

been out today new venue , large water but managed a fish about 8lb , but it had a set of trebles down its throat which I kindly removed without much hassle saved its life for sure,,,,,,, hence no time for photo also had a good fish on a replicant but came off ,gutted within yards of coming to the bank, so all in all new venue...... result, cant wait to get back for the big girls Very Happy
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:20 pm

Thats a bit of sour and sweet mate, Its obviously fished, but theres hope of a biggun Wink good luck. no fishing for me this week, but a couple of days next week if the weather changes Very Happy
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:27 pm

lowdouble wrote:Thats a bit of sour and sweet mate,   Its obviously fished,   but theres hope of a biggun Wink   good luck.    no fishing for me this week,  but a couple of days next week if the weather changes Very Happy
it is fished but only by a few syndicate members and there are some big girls to be had ,luckily my mates a member carp fisherman , but I can fish as a guest and I get to boat fish the venue over the winter
cant wait to get the fish finder doing its magic....so might be picking your brains on boat fishing tactics.... as you are our boat expert .Very Happy
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lowdouble on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:07 am

Ha ha Stubbo, You know what expert is dont you Very Happy An Ex is a has been, and a spert is a drip under pressure. sounds just like me Very Happy Very Happy
lowdouble

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wynne on Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:43 pm

stubbo wrote:been out today new venue , large water but managed a fish about 8lb , but it had a set of trebles down its throat which I kindly removed without much hassle saved its life for sure,,,,,,, hence no time for photo also had a good fish on a replicant but came off ,gutted within yards of coming to the bank, so all in all new venue...... result, cant wait to get back for the big girls Very Happy

Sounds a great opportunity Stubbo, hopefully you'll get amongst the fish. Have you been down to the Welsh water this season ?
David Wynne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:57 pm

David Wynne wrote:
stubbo wrote:been out today new venue , large water but managed a fish about 8lb , but it had a set of trebles down its throat which I kindly removed without much hassle saved its life for sure,,,,,,, hence no time for photo also had a good fish on a replicant but came off ,gutted within yards of coming to the bank, so all in all new venue...... result, cant wait to get back for the big girls Very Happy

Sounds a great opportunity Stubbo, hopefully you'll get amongst the fish. Have you been down to the Welsh water this season ?
yes mate once but, got blew off it was actually blowing the rods over short session not a sniff but will have another crack at it
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:06 pm

David Wynne wrote:

its should be a good venue if the whispers are true. but will mainly boat fish the venue ,wish I could have dropped on it earlier in the year and lure fished to see what's in there...... so it might start off a bit slow till I get to grips with the water........... Very Happy
stubbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12