Fox Eos bite alarms

Go down

Fox Eos bite alarms Empty Fox Eos bite alarms

Post  Steve N on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question. I'm hoping someone who has these alarms can answer..?? It says in the instruction manual that they have an inbuilt low battery warning. Does anybody know what the alarms do when the batteries are low..?? I keep getting an audible series of beeps a bit like a police car siren and the led on the front flashes briefly. The only thing I can think it is, is this low battery warning thing, but I only bought them 2 weeks ago and have used them twice, so surely the batteries aren't gone already..?? Unless I got a duff set of batteries..?? Hope someone can offer a little advice.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fox Eos bite alarms Empty Re: Fox Eos bite alarms

Post  Andy Macfarlane on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Your batteries are low.....lol
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve N on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Thanks Andy. Must be a duff set of batteries then. I'll get some new ones and give them a try. Thanks for the help.

Steve N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickcarpy on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:21 pm

it happens on mine mate,ive got fox mxxr alarms.the noise is how you explain,type of drop back sound.my batteries been in 12 months now an just started doing same sound,anyway changed them now
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve N on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Thanks mate,

It is the batteries. I changed them today and the noise has stopped now. The ones I took out had a use by date printed on the side of the battery August 2006...!!!!! I only bought them a week ago. I think Tesco's need to check their stock rotation a bit more frequently. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Steve

Steve N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:31 pm

No bother Steve.

A set of Micron battries should last about 3-5 YEARS! No kidding. I've got 4 Microns and I think I've only changed 2 sets of batteries in all the time I've had them. I don't even fuss about switching them off. They get knocked on walking back to the car with my holdall anyway. What I will do though, is turn the volume right down, at the end of a session, so that if they do get knoked on, the power drain is minimal.

....Andy....
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down