Anybody piking this bank hoilday weekend???

Go down

Anybody piking this bank hoilday weekend??? Empty Anybody piking this bank hoilday weekend???

Post  Higgi - Specimen Hunter : on Sun May 24, 2009 6:15 pm

hey all,

im off to try an catch myself a pike on monday, anybody else goin in seach of a croc? im trying a new venue so fingers cross there will be an old girl waiting for me Wink
Higgi - Specimen Hunter :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Anybody piking this bank hoilday weekend??? Empty Re: Anybody piking this bank hoilday weekend???

Post  greg on Sun May 24, 2009 8:48 pm

been out friday/saterday, landed one salmon around 7lb. was'nt trying for it wanted a pike. got it on a taz..
greg
greg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Anybody piking this bank hoilday weekend??? Empty Re: Anybody piking this bank hoilday weekend???

Post  Bazz on Sun May 24, 2009 10:52 pm

May go out tomorrow evening & chuck a Lure or two about. Usual water getting Carp & specimen anglers on right now, can't really spin fish too close to them if I'm to avoid confrontation Neutral

Bazz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty on Mon May 25, 2009 1:38 am

Bazz wrote:can't really spin fish too close to them if I'm to avoid confrontation Neutral

They do have a tendency to get a bit arsey don't they.

Tell 'em you got just as much right to be there as they have, you paid for your licence and you're gonna use it to catch whatever you want, where you want, whenever you want.

You'll be able to outrun them cos you don't carry much tackle when spinning and you got a head start cos they'll be sat in a bivvy whereas you'll already be on your feet. They won't leave their overpriced tackle behind either so won't chase you too far.

Great deal of fun and a good way of staying fit. Have fun!! Twisted Evil
Lefty
Lefty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Higgi - Specimen Hunter : on Mon May 25, 2009 7:50 pm

or u could just knock the miserable buggers in the water, they cant chase you then lol!!! ive just got back from fishing, ad a 13 pound pike on the dot, then an hour later had the same fish, it was unbelievable. had an 8 pound 4 ounce pike later on too. happy as a dog with 2 tails Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Higgi - Specimen Hunter : on Mon May 25, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty on Mon May 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Well done, higgi.

Nice to see people still catching. Not had chance to get out myself what with our lass having a job now. I gotta do the babysitting for our 2 year old son.

And she leaves me a list of jobs to do before she goes Sad

BTW higgi, as this is a forum viewable by all ages, instead of spelling certain words out in full, it might be a good idea to substitute letters with asterisk etc in order to not get a 'slapped wrist' by the moderators.

(sorry but asterisks don't cover it....kids aren't daft - Andy - Moderator)
Lefty
Lefty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Higgi - Specimen Hunter : on Mon May 25, 2009 11:09 pm

ok sorry Embarassed , ive changed it, thanks by the way!!!

(don't worry about it....you're new and you didn't know.....Andy)

Last edited by Higgi - Specimen Hunter : on Mon May 25, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty on Mon May 25, 2009 11:14 pm

No probs matey Very Happy
Lefty
Lefty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down