PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the game........Angling mates wanted desperately!!!

+5
adie1200
noodle
Bazz
Andy Webster
Steve French
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New to the game........Angling mates wanted desperately!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New to the game........Angling mates wanted desperately!!!

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:15 pm

thanks mate.....................was planning on trying late afternoon / early evening anyways.

Back to top Go down

New to the game........Angling mates wanted desperately!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: New to the game........Angling mates wanted desperately!!!

Post  Bazz Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:13 pm

I have caught at mid day, afternoon & dusk. Never as yet caught early morning. Yet to try night. Ian Weatherall has caught a lot of Pike at night & is a very good angler. Very Happy

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  greg Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:17 pm

night time works best for me bazz. had good results
greg
greg

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:31 pm

I have found that on a local river to me and on a local pond/lake that 11am is pike o'clock.
Lefty
Lefty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum