PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian Weatherall at Nottingham PAC 26

2 posters

Go down

Ian Weatherall at Nottingham PAC 26 Empty Ian Weatherall at Nottingham PAC 26

Post  Bazz Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Next Tuesday the 10th, we have Ian Weatherall speaking for us at 8pm at the Potters Club at Rainworth Nr. Mansfield. Very Happy

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Ian Weatherall at Nottingham PAC 26 Empty Re: Ian Weatherall at Nottingham PAC 26

Post  Bazz Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Ian Weatherall came & gave an excellant talk! Very Happy

He comes from East Yorkshire/Grimsby somewhere. He was a member of the Lindholme syndicate at one time. The names Gary Hutson, Geoff Squires and I'm sure once, Gary Wilson...were mentioned. Ive heard of two of them before........somewhere Rolling Eyes

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Ian Weatherall at Nottingham PAC 26 Empty Re: Ian Weatherall at Nottingham PAC 26

Post  Alex Makk Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 pm

it was a good talk and the first PAC meeting i went to......enjoyed it and hope it shall not be the last one
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazz Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:41 pm

The next one is Tuesday with Mick Bowen, he is a very good speaker with tons of good humour. Pick you up at the bedstead at 6-40pm, Alex, I will have all the usual gear to lug up the stairs. Mick Bowen took a Canoe to one of his talks, looking forwards to seeing him get it up into that room! Very Happy lol! lol!

Bazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Makk Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Bazz wrote:The next one is Tuesday with Mick Bowen, he is a very good speaker with tons of good humour. Pick you up at the bedstead at 6-40pm, Alex, I will have all the usual gear to lug up the stairs. Mick Bowen took a Canoe to one of his talks, looking forwards to seeing him get it up into that room! Very Happy lol! lol!

If he did get that thing up there i would buy him a ice cold beer PMSL

yep thats ok time for me
Alex Makk
Alex Makk

http://alexmakk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum