Cellars fish-in

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  patch on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:25 pm

count me and Rob in for the fish in! if theres any pegs left that is Very Happy
Patch
avatar
patch

Posts : 460
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  adie1200 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Up to now we have

Adie + 1 maybe 2
Kell
Steve French + 1
BigChris
Bradford lad
Patch + Rob
Nickcarpy
Steve Abbot
= 12

Maybes

MBA & MBW ?
Grahambrooke + 1 ?
= 4


Last edited by adie1200 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3425
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 60
Location : Doncaster

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  robh107 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:57 pm

i think i'm going to have to give it a miss.... thanks steve for your kind offer of a lift but money problems seem to rule my life at the moment.
put it this way.... i'm going to have to save what little cash i have to be able to afford the other fish-in at barton. i think i'm going to be doing very little or non at all fish wise til then Embarassed Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
avatar
robh107

Posts : 835
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 36
Location : hull, east yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  adie1200 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Sorry to hear that Rob Crying or Very sad

Hope things pick up for you soon mate Wink

Adie
avatar
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3425
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 60
Location : Doncaster

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  Steve French on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:56 pm

robh107 wrote:i think i'm going to have to give it a miss.... thanks steve for your kind offer of a lift but money problems seem to rule my life at the moment.
put it this way.... i'm going to have to save what little cash i have to be able to afford the other fish-in at barton. i think i'm going to be doing very little or non at all fish wise til then Embarassed Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Thats tough Rob sorry to hear that mate.

Steve French

Posts : 727
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 63
Location : Market Rasen, Lincolnshire.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  stephen abbott on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Any room in your car Nick ?
Stephen

stephen abbott

Posts : 119
Join date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  adie1200 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:10 pm

You thinking of going Steve ?
Best get your name down fast lol its filling up fast

If you need a lift i might have room in my car Wink

Adie
avatar
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3425
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 60
Location : Doncaster

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  stephen abbott on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:17 pm

yes put me down Aide

stephen abbott

Posts : 119
Join date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  nickcarpy on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:25 pm

yes mate there will be room in my car,like i said to adie it depends on work for me
avatar
nickcarpy

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2008-11-03
Age : 45
Location : hatfield doncaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  kell on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 am

lol nick only wants someone to go with him to push after last time lol! lol! lol!
avatar
kell

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2009-01-03
Age : 54
Location : woodlands,doncaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  patch on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:10 pm

cellars is frozen solid hope the sunny comes out!
avatar
patch

Posts : 460
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  adie1200 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Me too Patch sunny sunny sunny sunny
avatar
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3425
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 60
Location : Doncaster

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  patch on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 am

can it go on for any longer Rolling Eyes
avatar
patch

Posts : 460
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  adie1200 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 am

patch wrote:can it go on for any longer Rolling Eyes

Just heard on local radio its in for rest of the month at least Shocked Rolling Eyes
avatar
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3425
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 60
Location : Doncaster

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  craftycockney on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:04 pm

alas adie we heard the same, going stir crazy wanting to get out pike fishing the big girls should be near their biggest weights now, just waiting for someones bait to land on their heads. Sad may have to cancell your trip on the 24, maybe do it in febuary just before they spawn, top weights can just picture it goldtop 40lb what a sight Very Happy Very Happy . will get sue to ring you and maybe do another date, will have to cancell all the pike matches we had pencilled in, shit weather. Sad

bas......... Shocked

craftycockney

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  adie1200 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:22 pm

craftycockney wrote:alas adie we heard the same, going stir crazy wanting to get out pike fishing the big girls should be near their biggest weights now, just waiting for someones bait to land on their heads. Sad may have to cancell your trip on the 24, maybe do it in febuary just before they spawn, top weights can just picture it goldtop 40lb what a sight Very Happy Very Happy . will get sue to ring you and maybe do another date, will have to cancell all the pike matches we had pencilled in, shit weather. Sad

bas......... Shocked

robh107 Has got a fish-in organised for feb so don't think febs a good idea as most people can't get time off for both fish-ins in feb !!

Lets give it another week before we cancel it Bas Very Happy You never know what can happen with our weather lol Very Happy

Right then lets all pray together for some sunny sunny sunny sunny

Adie
avatar
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3425
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 60
Location : Doncaster

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  robh107 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:41 pm

i'm sure we can arrange around each other adie.... i still havent had a reply to the email i sent them yet so mine might not even happen (need to know if the pike still exist in there).... i'll give them a ring soon to see whats going on.... will let you all know whats going on as soon as i do.
avatar
robh107

Posts : 835
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 36
Location : hull, east yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  adie1200 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Adie
robh107 wrote:i'm sure we can arrange around each other adie.... i still havent had a reply to the email i sent them yet so mine might not even happen (need to know if the pike still exist in there).... i'll give them a ring soon to see whats going on.... will let you all know whats going on as soon as i do.

Cheers Rob Wink
Keep us updated just incase we have to change our date Wink Very Happy
avatar
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3425
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 60
Location : Doncaster

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  tootall on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Rob if your barton venue doesn't come up trumps we could always arrange it for another venue like the farmers ponds or eske
avatar
tootall

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2009-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Beverley, East Yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  robh107 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:25 pm

tootall wrote:Rob if your barton venue doesn't come up trumps we could always arrange it for another venue like the farmers ponds or eske

yup..... although from what i got told last time i tried fishing at eske it has now been decimated by the seals but farmers does sound like a good second option mate
avatar
robh107

Posts : 835
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 36
Location : hull, east yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  tootall on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:27 pm

oh yeah - i forgot about the Bl**dy seals... Mad
avatar
tootall

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2009-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Beverley, East Yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  kell on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:26 am

look's like the weather men may have it wrong as the thaw is starting ? Very Happy
i think the lakes will take a while to thaw though
avatar
kell

Posts : 1014
Join date : 2009-01-03
Age : 54
Location : woodlands,doncaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  patch on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:17 pm

if cellas is closed lads! witch it looks like its gunna be Sad
ya can day ticket the river down by me! its about 10 miles! from cellas Very Happy
al have to sort the tickets out the day befor! witch is not a problem!
no tickets on the bank around hear Crying or Very sad wish it was though! Wink
avatar
patch

Posts : 460
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  adie1200 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:24 pm

I really don't want to call Cellars off Crying or Very sad

I would rather put it off for a week or two As i would really like you all to fish Cellars Very Happy

We will see Wink

The weather farcast is better for next week !!

Adie
avatar
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3425
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 60
Location : Doncaster

View user profile http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  patch on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:33 pm

adie1200 wrote:I really don't want to call Cellars off Crying or Very sad

I would rather put it off for a week or two As i would really like you all to fish Cellars Very Happy

We will see Wink

The weather farcast is better for next week !!

Adie

no probs Adie Very Happy

just thinking ov sumwear near that we could cast a line! and isnt frozen Wink

hope it does get better! coz i havent fished cellers since last year! Very Happy
avatar
patch

Posts : 460
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cellars fish-in

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum