best trace on market

View previous topic View next topic Go down

best trace on market

Post  cavemandom on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:27 pm

I want to start making my own traces, just a swivell one end and snap link the other, so many difrent types, colours, coated, I fish on the Montgomery canal, it's a very murky water(brown) I want to know what size swivells & type, and wat's the best clips to use, I read the bigger the clip the better the action you'll get from the lure, but how big! I'm all ears guys...

The Caveman

cavemandom

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: best trace on market

Post  robh107 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:34 pm

size 6 swivel plus a crosslock and swivel for attaching your lure..... and 12" of 30lb fox easy twist wire
avatar
robh107

Posts : 835
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 36
Location : hull, east yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: best trace on market

Post  cavemandom on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:00 pm

robh107 wrote:size 6 swivel plus a crosslock and swivel for attaching your lure..... and 12" of 30lb fox easy twist wire
cheers rob I wont to crimp, wats the best crimping wire trace?

cavemandom

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: best trace on market

Post  robh107 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:32 pm

cavemandom wrote:
robh107 wrote:size 6 swivel plus a crosslock and swivel for attaching your lure..... and 12" of 30lb fox easy twist wire
cheers rob I wont to crimp, wats the best crimping wire trace?

i have no idea mate..... i twist all my traces because i dont trust crimps not to slip or give way
avatar
robh107

Posts : 835
Join date : 2008-11-28
Age : 36
Location : hull, east yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

best trace

Post  siwood99 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:53 pm

robh107 wrote:
cavemandom wrote:
robh107 wrote:size 6 swivel plus a crosslock and swivel for attaching your lure..... and 12" of 30lb fox easy twist wire
cheers rob I wont to crimp, wats the best crimping wire trace?

i have no idea mate..... i twist all my traces because i dont trust crimps not to slip or give way

I agree rob dont crimp, twisting is far more relyable Laughing
avatar
siwood99

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: best trace on market

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum