PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

livebait rigs

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  greg on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:56 pm

your rigs a bit posh KELL. should do the job just fine Very Happy .

what brand of hooks are they...
greg
greg

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 54
Location : SCOTLAND

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  tootall on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:04 pm

look like VCM's to me (?)
tootall
tootall

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2009-01-29
Age : 44
Location : Beverley, East Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  greg on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:07 pm

thats what i thought, but he said sea hooks. unless its just the single hook he's talking about.
the rig looks the part anyway.
greg
greg

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 54
Location : SCOTLAND

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  Lefty on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:43 pm

I don't use trebles but am intrigued with your setup Kell.

Am I right in assuming that just the single is used to hold the baitfish and the treble is free?
Lefty
Lefty

Posts : 1297
Join date : 2008-08-26
Age : 50
Location : Cadeby

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  kell on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 am

greg wrote:your rigs a bit posh KELL. should do the job just fine Very Happy .

what brand of hooks are they...

Thanks greg Tootall is right on the hooks the treble is vmc and i am unsure of the single it was taken off a sea fishing flapper rig but probably is vmc also.
lefty the live bait is suspended under the treble and it is free to move in any direction .
did think of useing a micro swivel to attach the single to the treble but not found a way yet. Very Happy
kell
kell

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2009-01-03
Age : 57
Location : woodlands,doncaster

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  noodle on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:59 am

kell wrote:
greg wrote:your rigs a bit posh KELL. should do the job just fine Very Happy .

what brand of hooks are they...

Thanks greg Tootall is right on the hooks the treble is vmc and i am unsure of the single it was taken off a sea fishing flapper rig but probably is vmc also.
lefty the live bait is suspended under the treble and it is free to move in any direction .
did think of useing a micro swivel to attach the single to the treble but not found a way yet. Very Happy

crimp it but use a bb swivel in between two bit of wire

Whos gone?
noodle
noodle

Posts : 1385
Join date : 2008-08-29
Age : 45
Location : nwest england

http://pacregion31.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  greg on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:11 pm


Whos gone?[/quote]


your pal andy Very Happy
greg
greg

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 54
Location : SCOTLAND

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  stubbo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:57 pm

greg wrote:
Whos gone?


your pal andy Very Happy [/quote]thats a shame it was bjust getting interesting Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
stubbo
stubbo

Posts : 3799
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 57
Location : Warrington

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  adie1200 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Getting annoying more like Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And thats not what this site is about !!
We want it to stay a friendly site so anyone playing up like he did or some others that have now gone will go the same way lol! lol! lol! lol!

Peace on site ah bliss lol! lol!
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3717
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 63
Location : Doncaster

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  stubbo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 pm

adie1200 wrote:Getting annoying more like Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And thats not what this site is about !!
We want it to stay a friendly site so anyone playing up like he did or some others that have now gone will go the same way lol! lol! lol! lol!

Peace on site ah bliss lol! lol!
what about that paddy fella lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
stubbo
stubbo

Posts : 3799
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 57
Location : Warrington

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  nickcarpy on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 pm

lol! lol! lol!
nickcarpy
nickcarpy

Posts : 1728
Join date : 2008-11-03
Age : 48
Location : hatfield doncaster

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  adie1200 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:12 pm

stubbo wrote:
adie1200 wrote:Getting annoying more like Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And thats not what this site is about !!
We want it to stay a friendly site so anyone playing up like he did or some others that have now gone will go the same way lol! lol! lol! lol!

Peace on site ah bliss lol! lol!
what about that paddy fella lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hes 2 points behind you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

Posts : 3717
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 63
Location : Doncaster

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  stubbo on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:39 pm

we have a laugh us pike lads pig rabbit pig rabbit What a Face cyclops
stubbo
stubbo

Posts : 3799
Join date : 2010-01-14
Age : 57
Location : Warrington

Back to top Go down

livebait rigs - Page 3 Empty Re: livebait rigs

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum