PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

+2
Andy Macfarlane
Chumley Warner
6 posters

Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  Chumley Warner Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Allright Lads,

Im sellin my gun due to bein poor, so here it is.

- Weihrauch HW 97k .22
- New shape
- Weihrauch Silencer
- Walther 3-9x40 Illuminated Reticle Scope w/2 piece mounts
- BSA Laser and Lamp with push button on/off (scope mounted)
- Rekord trigger w/pro setup
- Covered in Realtree Hardwoods Green Camo
- Deerhunter Realtree Hardwoods Green Case
- Some Crossman Accupel and HN Field Target Trophy pellets
- Recent Service and pro setup
- Very good condition. Never used in rain or on damp days.
- Fully Legal with no need for any licence or registering, etc.

- £270 ono (and I paid more than double that so im gutted) Sad

Ive had this gun for about a year now and it is the most accurate and reliable springer Ive ever had. Those of you who know know im right. Im getting 1/2 inch groups at 40 yards. Used for F/T and hunting.


Last edited by Chumley Warner on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chumley Warner
Chumley Warner

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 35
Location : Thorne/Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Re: Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  Andy Macfarlane Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:01 pm

I'll pass the info. onto a mate and see if he's into it. No promises but I'll ask.
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Posts : 1879
Join date : 2008-08-13
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Re: Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  Bazz Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:25 pm

I could put it onto Nottm Airgun Clubs noticeboard for you (I'm a member) & that would almost certainly sell. I will leave it for now but if there is no interest here, & you want me to, let me know. I have a Theoben Evo, a Daystate Mk3 & an A.Arms S410 already, otherwise i might be interested.
HW97 Carbine is a great gun Wink

Bazz

Posts : 1184
Join date : 2008-11-12
Location : Notts

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Re: Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  Andy Macfarlane Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Spoke to my mate. He's not into it I'm afraid. Sorry but it was worth a crack.
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Posts : 1879
Join date : 2008-08-13
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Re: Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  Chumley Warner Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Bazz wrote:I could put it onto Nottm Airgun Clubs noticeboard for you (I'm a member) & that would almost certainly sell. I will leave it for now but if there is no interest here, & you want me to, let me know. I have a Theoben Evo, a Daystate Mk3 & an A.Arms S410 already, otherwise i might be interested.
HW97 Carbine is a great gun Wink

Cheers for that mate, yeah, ill leave it on here for a bit and if it doesnt go and you dont mind that would be bang on.

Im after an Evo myself, found one i like with a really good thumbhole stock but its a .177 . After a .20, never had one but mates have and they rate them as best although a pain to get pellets for. Skint at the minute tho so will have to wait. Sad

Ive had most of the Weihrauch range barring the PCP ones and the 97k and the 90 were in a league of their own. Thought about going PCP but the expense (and my mates) would kill me.
Chumley Warner
Chumley Warner

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 35
Location : Thorne/Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Re: Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  Chumley Warner Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Andy Macfarlane wrote:Spoke to my mate. He's not into it I'm afraid. Sorry but it was worth a crack.

No problem mate, cheers for the help Wink
Chumley Warner
Chumley Warner

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 35
Location : Thorne/Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty air riffle

Post  pikeing pirates Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:53 am

hello chumley av you still got that gun mate if so wats least youl take Shocked
pikeing pirates
pikeing pirates

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-12-12
Age : 58
Location : hull east yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Re: Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  Chumley Warner Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Yeah mate, Ive still got the gun.
Chumley Warner
Chumley Warner

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 35
Location : Thorne/Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Re: Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  pikeing pirates Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:13 am

wen can we sort the gun out mate pirat
pikeing pirates
pikeing pirates

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-12-12
Age : 58
Location : hull east yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Re: Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  ukhunter13 Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Chumley Warner wrote:Allright Lads,

Im sellin my gun due to bein poor, so here it is.

- Weihrauch HW 97k .22
- New shape
- Weihrauch Silencer
- Walther 3-9x40 Illuminated Reticle Scope w/2 piece mounts
- BSA Laser and Lamp with push button on/off (scope mounted)
- Rekord trigger w/pro setup
- Covered in Realtree Hardwoods Green Camo
- Deerhunter Realtree Hardwoods Green Case
- Some Crossman Accupel and HN Field Target Trophy pellets
- Recent Service and pro setup
- Very good condition. Never used in rain or on damp days.
- Fully Legal with no need for any licence or registering, etc.

- £270 ono (and I paid more than double that so im gutted) Sad

Ive had this gun for about a year now and it is the most accurate and reliable springer Ive ever had. Those of you who know know im right. Im getting 1/2 inch groups at 40 yards. Used for F/T and hunting.

ukhunter13

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 40
Location : notts

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Re: Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  Chumley Warner Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Gun now sold. Cheers lads.
Chumley Warner
Chumley Warner

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 35
Location : Thorne/Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Re: Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  patch Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:06 pm

how ya doing chumbley Cool


patch
patch

Posts : 460
Join date : 2008-11-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle Empty Re: Weihrauch HW 97k - Air Rifle

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum