PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

check out these fish been out on 3 sessions up to now

5 posters

Go down

check out these fish been out on 3 sessions up to now  Empty check out these fish been out on 3 sessions up to now

Post  stubbo Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 pm

check em out https://youtu.be/7r4zjhMZ1ZA
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

check out these fish been out on 3 sessions up to now  Empty Re: check out these fish been out on 3 sessions up to now

Post  Steve French Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:02 am

Great slide show Very Happy Very Happy

Steve French

Back to top Go down

check out these fish been out on 3 sessions up to now  Empty Re: check out these fish been out on 3 sessions up to now

Post  onetoner Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:54 am

Now thats a fish
Very Happy
onetoner
onetoner

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy pike Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:23 pm

Your kid can catch Pike Stubbo mate, Great show i enjoyed it Very Happy
paddy pike
paddy pike

http://paddy-swift.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 pm

paddy pike wrote:Your kid can catch Pike Stubbo mate, Great show i enjoyed it Very Happy
dont rub it in paddy l.o.l i willnever live it down
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy pike Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:16 pm

stubbo wrote:
paddy pike wrote:Your kid can catch Pike Stubbo mate, Great show i enjoyed it Very Happy
You got any Bulldawgs with you mate
paddy pike
paddy pike

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:55 pm

paddy pike wrote:
stubbo wrote:
You got any Bulldawgs with you mate
yes paddy i tried them when we at anchor over the deadbaits never had a follow all day on the lures they wanted the deads hard on the deck
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:37 am

What about shads? I'd be tempted to hop shads along the bottom if the fish aren't following lures. Nice big ones too. Not wee chubby shads or the like. Big 6" jobs on like 2oz jig heads.
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:43 am

Andy Macfarlane wrote:What about shads? I'd be tempted to hop shads along the bottom if the fish aren't following lures. Nice big ones too. Not wee chubby shads or the like. Big 6" jobs on like 2oz jig heads.
are they the rubber type andy got some if they are mate
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy pike Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:44 am

stubbo wrote:
Andy Macfarlane wrote:What about shads? I'd be tempted to hop shads along the bottom if the fish aren't following lures. Nice big ones too. Not wee chubby shads or the like. Big 6" jobs on like 2oz jig heads.
I would be tempted to put some weedless trebles on first, I dont know what its like where you are mate but i think Andy is right, The shads are like rubber and you put the jig head hook into it and it comes out of the top part of the shad, But if like me you have some of the bigger perch ones they have the head built in and there is a treble underneath, Very Happy
paddy pike
paddy pike

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:11 pm

paddy pike wrote:
stubbo wrote:
I would be tempted to put some weedless trebles on first, I dont know what its like where you are mate but i think Andy is right, The shads are like rubber and you put the jig head hook into it and it comes out of the top part of the shad, But if like me you have some of the bigger perch ones they have the head built in and there is a treble underneath, Very Happy
will give it a go next time on that venue
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Macfarlane Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Well soft plastic but who's arguing?... Smile
Andy Macfarlane
Andy Macfarlane

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:58 am

Andy Macfarlane wrote:Well soft plastic but who's arguing?... Smile
did give it a go andy with the shads got one of them bit in half felt like a good fish too
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down