PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calender 2012

2 posters

Go down

Calender 2012 Empty Calender 2012

Post  hurricane Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Just recieved my "free" calander from vistaprint.
Well including upgraded paper p&p and the dreaded VAT it cost just over £7.00 and because I chose the cheapest p&p it took over 2 weeks to get here.
Having said that the results are superb,13(including cover pic) of my pics made into a quality calender with a fair few custom options,and at the end of the year you have 13 A4 prints perfect for framing.
Heres hoping I can get plenty of Fishy pics for next years.
Highly recomended.
hurricane
hurricane

Back to top Go down

Calender 2012 Empty Re: Calender 2012

Post  welsh piker Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:58 pm

ive seen it advertised on t.v., is it value for money peter. or is there a catch Question Question . it's the fact they say it's free Exclamation
welsh piker
welsh piker

Back to top Go down

Post  hurricane Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:31 pm

welsh piker wrote:ive seen it advertised on t.v., is it value for money peter. or is there a catch Question Question . it's the fact they say it's free Exclamation
Yes mate,absolutely delighted with the finished product,If I had not had the upgraded paper it would have been less than a fiver incp&p.
I also signed up with snapfish, first 50 prints free £2.00 p&p.then sent me an e.mail 100 prints 1p each £2.50 p&p;
Quality prints for less than the cost of the paper.
Seriously thinking about sorting some pics out and ordering 2013 calender while they are at silly price.
hurricane
hurricane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down