PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drayton reservoir

Go down

Drayton reservoir Empty Drayton reservoir

Post  ibiza20vt on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Anyone had any experience fishing here ? Thinking of giving it a go but there's mixed reports all over Google regarding fish being moved etc? Any sensitive info by pm please.
Cheers

ibiza20vt

Back to top Go down

Drayton reservoir Empty Re: Drayton reservoir

Post  matt859 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:33 pm

I work about 700 yds away from it and I pass it every day. Last time I popped in on my way home the bayleaf said there were loads of Pike being caught by the few Pike anglers. Its still dominated by the Carp anglers, every morning there are half a dozen cars already in the car park and thats at 10 past 8.

Are you going mid week or at the weekend?
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Post  ibiza20vt on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Well I got a few days off next week so hopefully get a day on it . I've seen it before when I've been at the Volvo training centre butnnever fished it. Always see a few bivvys up though .

ibiza20vt

Back to top Go down

Post  matt859 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 pm

in the summer months it is very busy and it is difficult to get a parking space, however there are absolutely loads of purpose built platforms and there is always space to fish. Mostly it is carp anglers but in the season a few of them tie on a trace and substitute a boilie for a fish instead.
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:19 am

matt859 wrote:in the summer months it is very busy and it is difficult to get a parking space, however there are absolutely loads of purpose built platforms and there is always space to fish. Mostly it is carp anglers but in the season a few of them tie on a trace and substitute a boilie for a fish instead.
carpikers affraid
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:19 am

matt859 wrote:in the summer months it is very busy and it is difficult to get a parking space, however there are absolutely loads of purpose built platforms and there is always space to fish. Mostly it is carp anglers but in the season a few of them tie on a trace and substitute a boilie for a fish instead.
carpikers affraid
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum