PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Pike Secrets I" one hour Prog freeview!

5 posters

Go down

"Pike Secrets I" one hour Prog freeview! Empty "Pike Secrets I" one hour Prog freeview!

Post  Roly Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Found this last night, its a one hour pike fishing programe. Its available to watch for free till Dec 31st. Just follow the instructions below to get this free movie!
Good footage and some very interesting stuff,

Just type in Pike on their web page search bar when you get to the page and it will show you the icon for the free view prog.
This link works better

Wide Open Outdoor Film is giving away a code so you can stream and watch Pike Secrets 1 absolutely free - no subscriptions or contact information is necessary. With Video on Demand you can watch the movie on your computer or hook it up to y
our tv. Just go to http://www.wideopen.dk/info/_Video_on_Demand_191l2.aspx - select Pike Secrets 1 and enter this code: 613D7E52I9 Feel free to share this with all your fishing friends so they can enjoy the movie too. Offer ends Dec. 31.

This link works better! and then the code when they request it. 613D7E52I9
http://www.wideopen.dk/info/_Video_on_Demand_191l2.aspx

Last edited by Roly on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some extra stuff!)
Roly
Roly

http://riverbarrowpiker.blogspot.ie/

Back to top Go down

"Pike Secrets I" one hour Prog freeview! Empty Re: "Pike Secrets I" one hour Prog freeview!

Post  treble Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:52 pm

good stuff roly

treble

Back to top Go down

"Pike Secrets I" one hour Prog freeview! Empty Re: "Pike Secrets I" one hour Prog freeview!

Post  Saintsince73 Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 pm

love it
Saintsince73
Saintsince73

Back to top Go down

Post  MAD BAD ANGLER Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:51 pm

very good stuff nice find Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  plantsbrook Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 am

nice find that, i'm tempted to watch the part two now though.

i hope you dont mind, but ive cut and pasted this to share on another forum I use ?

plantsbrook
plantsbrook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down