PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Memeber from the North West Area

3 posters

Go down

New Memeber from the North West Area Empty New Memeber from the North West Area

Post  Gazza Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:46 am

Hi guys Im new to the forum and hoping to get to know you and hopefully pick up some valuable knowledge and information off anyone willing to help.
My name is Gaz ive been fishing for over forty years mainly as a match angler with a bit of pike fishing as a youngster with my dad on local lakes and canals. In recent years I have stopped the match fishing and settled into pleasure fishing and more recently slowly but surely getting more and more into pike fishing and enjoying every minute of it but obviously still learning as I go and the most difficult part is certainly getting to know venues eg baits ,pegs and methods and this is where I am hoping some of you guys could be of help. Well that's my story hope this gives you an insight to my fishing background.
Forgot to mention I live close cheshire and have been fishing a local water a fair bit with a bit of success but am now going to turn my attention to another local water which I have fished many times for the Bream but never fished for pike on there yet so any info via PM obiously would be welcome thanks.

Last edited by Gazza on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gazza

Back to top Go down

New Memeber from the North West Area Empty Re: New Memeber from the North West Area

Post  adie1200 Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:39 pm

Hi Gazza and welcome to our forum mate 😊
sorry to say we have a no naming policy on our website 😕
could you please edit your post sorry mate 😯
There's loads of information on the website if you care to read through old posts plus ask away there's always someone that can answer your a
Questions 😊😊😊😊
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

New Memeber from the North West Area Empty Re: New Memeber from the North West Area

Post  Gazza Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:07 pm

OK thanks Adie for the add and now edited sorry Very Happy

Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:24 pm

Gazza wrote:OK thanks Adie for the add and now edited sorry Very Happy
ask away pal ,, welcome Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down