PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New licenses

5 posters

Go down

New licenses Empty New licenses

Post  piketastic Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:56 pm

What are the new rules and regs with the new licenses and the costs please lads ?
Any information, gratefully received.
piketastic
piketastic

Back to top Go down

New licenses Empty Re: New licenses

Post  adie1200 Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Have a read on here Craig  Click link here >>  Buy a rod fishing licence    Read the page then click on next at the bottom to go on the next page  until you have all the information you need  Wink

Hope this helps Craig Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:20 am

Thanks mate . Sorted !
piketastic
piketastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigi113 Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am

EA agent can check my license anytime but little did I know since my return to fishing a lot of he time I have been fishing illegal, So yes make sure you read the rules and regs and of any club waters you fish... Don't forget you need a rod license from the age of twelve Shocked ....
Tigi113
Tigi113

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich_ Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:26 pm

If you want to use three rods for coarse fish make sure you get the right licence as well. The renewal reminder I got from the EA informs you that you can now fish three rods on one licence , which you can, and tells you that the licence has risen to £30 but that £30 one allows you to fish TWO rods, the three rod one is £45 .

Rich_

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:25 am

Rich_ wrote:If you want to use three rods for coarse fish make sure you get the right licence as well. The renewal reminder  I got from the EA informs you that  you can now fish three rods on one licence , which you can, and tells you that the licence has risen to £30 but that £30 one allows you to fish TWO rods, the three rod one is £45 .
are you sure pal
was told if you wish to fish a 3rd rod you need another licence ...... I sometimes fish 4 rods so I have 2 anyroads just received mine by post direct debit .......so I never forget Very Happy but this was for last year so may have changed pal.....
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  piketastic Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Yes Steve , Rich is spot on. I'm like you , I buy 2 licenses , each covering 2 rods , entitling us to fish 4 wherever this is allowed.
But there is now a 3 rod license at £45.
I've got a 2 rod at minute, will get another one later in the year.
piketastic
piketastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich_ Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Yeah , got nothing for nothing & the price has gone up. Only thing that's changed is you can now pay for one and a half a licences for the extra rod , still need two licences for four rods .
Wonder if anyone will be caught out fishing three rods on a £30 licence ?

Rich_

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:21 pm

Rich_ wrote:Yeah , got nothing for nothing & the price has gone up. Only thing that's changed is you can now pay for one and a  half a licences for the extra rod , still need two licences for four rods .
Wonder if anyone will be caught out fishing three rods on a £30 licence ?
they take no prisoners up here over rod limits , they did my mate not long ago , he was only testing his 3 rd rod in the margins for a few seconds setting the depth etc ,, fined him with no excuses
waiting in the undergrowth I kid you not....... Very Happy
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich_ Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:40 pm

I renewed my licence at the post office and the reminder letter just said you could now fish 3 rods on the one licence , and the price had gone up £3 from £27 .
I never fish more than two rods any way but it wasn't until the man who issued me it asked if I wanted a £45 one or a £30 one that I realised and asked what the difference was .
It's a bit clearer if you renew on line by the look of it I suppose .

Surely if you were plumbing the depth with a rod which was lacking hooks or bait it's not classed as fishing ? It even says on the EA licence page that spod rods and marker float rods are exempt.

Rich_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum