PikeAngler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

october nearly here......ready to start

Go down

october nearly here......ready to start Empty october nearly here......ready to start

Post  stubbo on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:53 pm

smile hi
fellow pikers are we up and ready to get at them , just a few safty checks to sort out
1 check out your last seasons mono lines , and braids they dont last forever
2 check out those old scabby traces , renew the wire and sharpen or replace the hooks
3 go through your pike tackle to see if everthing is where it should be , if like me it wont be......
4 check out the freezer have you stocked up on your bait
5 check your licences have you sorted , my mate always forgets and then we are looking for a post office open at 7 bells.....for a day ticket....
6 unhooking gear / matt/ landing nets and sorts
theres probably more which i have missed , good luck everyone on the site this coming season .

hoping for a good fish over twenty this year ....had lots of fish last season so cant moan really.....

regards stubbo

gone fishing
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

october nearly here......ready to start Empty Re: october nearly here......ready to start

Post  lowdouble on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:57 am

great advice Stubbo. I am getting excited Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bring it on Wink
lowdouble
lowdouble

http://www.gwencol.com

Back to top Go down

october nearly here......ready to start Empty Re: october nearly here......ready to start

Post  matt859 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:33 pm

I did all that weeks ago lol. Im out somewhere this weekend, just dont know where to go first lol.
matt859
matt859

Back to top Go down

Post  stubbo on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:30 pm

lowdouble wrote:great advice Stubbo.    I am getting excited Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy    bring it on Wink
me too pal , have found that picture of the perch its on..... anybody catching
good luck this year Andy...but I don't think you need it going by last season fishing
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikeypete on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Happy new season guys good luck to you all
Pikeypete
Pikeypete

Back to top Go down

october nearly here......ready to start Empty traditionally october pike season has started

Post  stubbo on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:47 pm

is it me or are there just a handful of pikers on here that have started actually fishing for pike
or are we all keeping very quite........ trout slap
stubbo
stubbo

Back to top Go down

Post  adie1200 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:17 pm

I haven't started yet Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed won't be long though :-)

You lads that have started are having a few to start with thought Wink keep them coming chaps smile smile
adie1200
adie1200
Admin

http://pikecarpandcoarse.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum